BD vs FM

Dobz

Hello guys, i have really hard times vs FM's, today i lost to 8 in a row, not sure what to do vs them.

What's your advice? i tried to search for some build at bns but i can't find noone.

i'll usually run parry first round, but if the FM is good at not getting parried then i will run maelstrom and play a defensive game maelstrom is very useful for avoiding the frost tornado without blowing using major resist skills, and i'll pretty much try to chain 2 aerials into a lightning draw and go back on the defensive until i can do it again.. 

The the about being aggressive on an FM as BD is not having the charges to follow up on it which in my opinion makes it a horrible idea..  The key to winning this fight is saving your X for the tech chase double aerial. Never engage with X.

OH BOI, New HM skill is going to absolute annihilate all FMs from the universe. Not even joking, one of the easiest match ups now if you have all skills.
As advice, Idk, spin? Parry? Air combo? Guardian Tempest when you are in trouble? Everything you can do is good. I dont really know what you can do wrong xD. Just dont spam Spin and time it. Maybe start off with a Guardian Tempest into Five Point strike to get that juicy Chi Regen and damage. I dont have a problems with FMs at all. I am not even trying. Like wot.

-Ra9eQuit

Archived