Newb FM Need helps

TryGoogleThis

I have played Des since headstart got it fully geared 3 days before 2feb patch, so leveled a sin to 45. but they are gaaaay.  been farming dailies and maxed for quite a while on Des. 
I made a Blade Master but Melee really being hard-mode this game, I went with FM and somehow got it to 1-45 from friday to sunday,  played some arena matches on him got to 1750 so far. (PvBots mostly )  I did lab last night with my 380 ap. and managed to get 4 Lab pieces ^^ so great boost in HP..

I´m enjoying the easy life of being ranged and moving to upgrade for siren as soon i gotten my naryu silvers. i know the game, i know the upgrade patteren. But the class, i  still got to improve more.

Do you guys know a good guide Pvp,Pve(solo Mushin solo blues), raid (BW), purple dungs.  basicly something to begin With and move on and change as i learn class better.

Belt and Bracelet should i get the upgradeable one or the windshock and pirate for dps ? 

Any link to a UPDATED tips and tricks?,(video,blog or anything works) 

What classes syngerize best with FM?, i know double des is sweet stuff but don´t feel BD is so benefical  (example)  but as FM feel double FM.. more tricky. 

( i looked over topics on here, but with everything out on the ´webs´ quite hard to know what info is accuate, update and so on.

As FM get your crit /crit dmg up.Use windschock bracelety curently with 3 ap and 195 crit dmg +criticalthat one or ap+crit dmg+critical windhsock its better than curent pirate.Also do Keep a pirate bracelet in case we gona upgrade that furttyher in next content.

You can solo pigtsy ;brightstone; ogong easy with decent gear.

Mushin 8.3 with about 400 ap and good ccrit dmg+crit rate you should do it ;just practice.

Best clases to go with in dungeons are nexts in this order .KFM-BM same priority then summoner-BD .They are very close to each other .Why KFM-BM ; because they can keep agro from you(good ones if you let them about 10 sec alone with boss ; dont be a dumb FM and start atacking the same time they started boss then complain "WTFF why cant you keep agro ; stupid BM-KFM) for them to generate agro they need to use agro skills  thats why they need to be good ; usualy 10-15 sec is the time if boss is atacking them to get the agro and keep it away from you.

Summoner is nice in some cases but annoying in others depends on summoner. A good summoner wont ever interfere with agro cat when BM / KFM is tanking.They also good if no BM/KFM to tank to use cat to tank thats why they nice and easier to play.

Now you may ask why the hell a BD lol. Well i have a BD friend that idk what build he uses but if i let him a bit with boss and not go full rambo at start he can keep agro away from me after i go full dmg so its very nice .But do note that  the BD  that does that is highly skilled and i wont ever go with a random BD as tanker...There are still moments when i get agro but usualy i can either tank myself or stop atacking until he gets agro back ;its better than nothing.

Now for your build; use BURN build here is for reference.I dont use windstorm no points theere .

Thanks, the build are pretty strong i must say, did 8.3 with 382 ap and 42% crit. I changed 2 things i believe, but awesome to ´steal´ aggro from clans and taunt them about who carry who :P with my 395 ap and 54% crit now.  I will always be Des main but dayum FM are strong in every aspect of this game ^^. 

Archived