Mushin 8f impossoble for destro (ME)

MechWarrior

8.3 is impossoble to make, for destro is pretty hard and mby 1% of destro on serwer do it, im form Poland and my ping with wtfast is 120-150 even worse somtimes 250-300 i saw movies of destro doinng it even with worse eq then me but they had 20-40ping , i copy other people techniqe until 8.3 where because of my ping is impossible to do , no i cant get better internet , so i have 2 options :

1- i any near future is planned nerf this boss (i know that KR have more easy version 200k hp less)

2. uninstal game even if i spend arround 200$ on iS stuff

stats:410att power , 2800crit 1380 crit dmg. 

my pc is high end 60fps all time.

Just keep practicing. When it first came out, i spent three days on 8th floor and wasted nearly 50 field repair tools to finish it. Now i do it under 4 minutes and it's just a random daily quest for me. 8th floor is an end-game content, it was supposed to be difficult.

You really need to push each 20% hp marker every 45 secs or so after the first one. You can't let the boss ice more than once or you'll run out of time. Immunity pot + Fury spam his hp when he goes into the center to do fire move then move out of the center to KD him into grab and continue dps cycle to each 20% hp mark. I have 451 atk/3.3k crit/1.2k crit dmg that can clear him with ~15-30 secs still left on the timer. There are cases where I do fail here and there due to his AI being derp but yeah. I would recommend more atk and crit on your end if you want to increase your chances.

Archived