PVP Player wanting some PVE answers

Raedianrz

Hi, I play almost exclusively in the PVP arena ever since I got my assassin to level 45.  What I was wondering was if the Hongmoon abilities that are accessed through pve content (BSH4 for example) were actually worth it for arena.  I don't particularly enjoy the PVE in this game, but if the abilities are worth it then I'll put up with it.

Should the abilities be worth it, what's the best way to go about doing the endgame PVE? 

Just now, Elmala said:

^^

Yep... it does say that.

Oookay, so - I'm no Sin, but I'd say increasing your Shadow Slash range from 3m to 8m and stacking a poison when it knocks down seems pretty useful.

Best way to do endgame PvE is essentially work your way through Efleet > Poh6 > Nightshade > BSH6 > BSH4/Naryu while upgrading your wep/accessories along the way. If you can get around 380ap (figure True Siren Weapon, Awakened Siren ring and True Infernal for the rest of the accessories) you can do pretty much anything out there right now. People will *cricket* that you don't have 400ap in BSH4/Naryu, which you can either fix with an AP diamond or tell them to screw off and stop being bads if they need 400ap for it.

Archived