Forcemaster Vs Destroyer

Kiatra Nayasth

Good day all,

a friend and have been playing B&S for close to 2 months now. Im a Destroyer and he's a Forcemaster. We're both working to get better at pvp and game mechanics are in general are pretty good players. We're running into some issues in Arena and pvp and so i'd like to find out how some Forcemasters beat Destroyers in pvp. We spar so he gets skill ups on destroyers but he has a lot of issues with destroyers.

How do you other force masters beat destroyers?

thank you all.

14 hours ago, Kiatra Nayasth said:

Good day all,

a friend and have been playing B&S for close to 2 months low. I love it, he's a bit more skeptical at this point. We're both working to get better at pvp and game mechanics are in general are pretty good players. Im a Destroyer and he's a Forcemaster. We're running into some issues in Arena and pvp and so i'd like to find out how some Forcemasters beat Destroyers in pvp. We spar so he gets skill ups on destroyers but he has alot of issues with destroyers.

How do you other force masters beat destroyers?

thank you all.

tell him to fight you with the ice build .. and he will rek destros.

Ice and run and jump like a bunny vs destros..   and keep the Q,E, SS when you get to close for comfort .. and in case he gets you in fury . use V to freeze and wait it out .. and TAB .  I like to use tab and get 30% hp back.. and use C.. the shield that fallows ..  is a good way to get out of trouble at times.

Archived