Mailing to sub classes in your same account

Pacheon

When will this be fixed?

It was somewhere called, that this is not intended, that players are not able to send mails with attachments to their characters on the same account.

And on the other hand,

will be items like gems or which say "Unable to Trade" attachable, since it is not "Account Bound"?

I would e.g. like to give my other character the Sparkling Pentagon Emerald, since it has no use for me anymore on the current class.

u can also just convert your gold into ncoin and buy the cheapest things on the store i don't know about you but on my server its was like 1 gold for 74 ncoin and the cheapest cost like 40 ncoin...i heard it works also that way but i haven't test it myself as i save my gold for those moonwater transformation stone to upgrade my gear =(

as soon as i'll got my moonwater transformation stone i'll test the "ncoin" solution then i'll be able to tell you if it works... if someone wanna test it though just hit ctrl+c and you'll get people selling they coin for using in the store....don't know if it will work i just heard it does 

1 hour ago, Turtletronic said:

- People having spent money can mail certain items between alts on the same account, freebs can not.

Wrong, its is clearly stated you can mail between characters on the same account whether you have purchased Ncoin or not stated by the devs on these very forums has being true, the facts are its NOT, this has been broken since launch many many players have purchased Ncoin and still can not send mail even to alts on the same account, in fact this happened to me, and I made a ticket a while ago the reply I got from a DEv was to " purchase some more Ncoin and see if it works" LMAO

17 minutes ago, MielHoney said:

btw anyone know how to buy stuff from the store with hongmoon coin ? i don't see that currency listed when i mouse-over item in the store =S

When you open the store, there are 3 tabs on the right side, the middle one is for Hongmoon coins, it is just cosmetics and skins, all the useful items still cost Ncoin

but have anyone tried to get ncoin through the ctrl+c binding ? because from what i can tell you have to "depose" your gold and someone with ncoin can exchange his ncoin with your gold... i just wonder if you lose you gold if nobody has taken your offers though =S

8 minutes ago, MielHoney said:

but have anyone tried to get ncoin through the ctrl+c binding ? because from what i can tell you have to "depose" your gold and someone with ncoin can exchange his ncoin with your gold... i just wonder if you lose you gold if nobody has taken your offers though =S

you dont get Ncoin through the exchange, you get Hongmoon coins, which you can only use to purchase cosmetics, plus the exchange rate is quite obviously rigged by NC

How it works is, you sell Gold, the buyer buys it with Ncoin, but you receive Hongmoon coins, the actual Ncoin is 'lost' and converted in the transaction. It is NC's way of making sure you can only acquire Ncoin by spending real cash.

why does they say "ncoin" when i look at the price.... also from the look of the others tabs and the one name "Sales registration" it says clearly : 1 gold for x Ncoin in big letter =S

also on the 1st tab i don't see a currency name "hongmoon coin" only "Ncoin" is present =S

also isnt buying something with hongmoon coin counting as "purchasing" from the hongmoon store for you to unlock the mail ?

1 minute ago, MielHoney said:

why does they say "ncoin" when i look at the price.... also from the look of the others tabs and the one name "Sales registration" it says clearly : 1 gold for x Ncoin in big letter =S

also on the 1st tab i don't see a currency name "hongmoon coin" only "Ncoin" is present =S

Yes I know, its yet another mistake or bug welcome to NCwest ^^

I can 100% guarantee you DONT get Ncoin from the currency exchange

2 hours ago, MielHoney said:

althought does spending hongmoon coin in the store count toward "unlocking" the mailing system ?

Nope it clearly states 'charging Ncoin to your account'  so in other words it means you have to give us money or you dont unlock your mail

Your are 'supposed' to be able to send mail to other character on the same account , although I know alot of players are unable to do this, and as usual the devs reply to tickets with 'we are aware of the issue and are working on a fix'  LMAO, they been saying that since launch

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

Archived