Launcher Error

Froztborn

Today The launcher stuck in performig files check, and after 5 minutes i get a error message.

[Update error] Cannot domwload file
Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact costumer support at.....

E02018
MRT_RFT_DDF_D5_25/6da354b1

I try to repare files, but didnt fix the error. Any clues? Yesterday i was playing with no problems
tnx

(sry for my english)

Same here. I played just fine today until I close my game (because I can't switch characters while I use WTFast) and encounter this problem.

While sometimes I'm stuck at 100%, now I'm stuck on 0% of repairing.

Really wish NCsoft do something about an error for a damn time.

6 minutes ago, MeanLittleThingy said:

Have you tried what is said in this post/comments:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4046lu/please_launch_the_game_through_the_game/

It was posted in a comment on this youtube video it worked for someone.

The problem is, mine stuck in 100% for like an hour or more and then the error appears.

However I tried this, it doesnt work.

( I alredy have this game installed, I was playing just fine until i switch characters),

Guys, after a lot of tried my game just started (I  put my client like usual and wait the loooong hours until I get E02018 error but this time didn't happend even if I wait a lot for it...) I don't have the auto-start option (However, for the error I have to put "Play now" so...It doesnt really matters, I don't know why I said this), it just started while i waited looking the forum and some videos.
Some of you solve the error "miraculously" like that? I want to use WTFast but now i'm afraid of close the game lol

error 3000. ok. these are known fixes.

Restart computer. (Fixes it 80 percent of the time)

Delete contents of gameguard folder and re-update.

If these fail, a fresh install will fix it for sure, but its your decision. If I get to that point, I'll be done personally.

On 3/13/2016 at 5:43 AM, gregfish said:

And how are we supposed to do a fresh install when the launcher won't open lol

I made a post about it download/update issues and a fix kinda, well a work around at: bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/164793-updateinstall-fix-naeu

In case nothing work look here: bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/164793-updateinstall-fix-naeu

for a work around it I made, it worked for antoher guy who could not download the game from the updater + comes with 4049 fix as of today =P

Archived