gaming mouse advices

Jafon

Hello everyone :)

Im pretty confused and since Id wanna buy my first gaming mouse - mainly to play bns but also for other mmorpgs in future/mobas - Id wanna receive some advices. Like...I found on amazon some mouses that apparently have all the things I need, and are even cheap as heck, but Idk why they r cheap while other mouses made by razor n such with similar functions cost twice/thrice more.

Basically,
I'd need a gaming mouse with a normal shape, with side buttons (2 x each side would be good) assignable to the game (mainly worrying about bns since some mouses have tons of buttons but not all are assignable), a decent precision etc blabla xD and linked by cable, I dont want wifi thingies.

Any advice? ty in advance :)

Steelseries Kana.

It's what I use and I honestly could not have chosen a better mouse in my entire life.

Why is razor and such things more expensive? Design and brand name. Yes, that's it. They look fancy and have the razor brand. That is why they are expensive.

Steelseries is probably also making things a bit more expensive because of their name, that's normal I think. Still, I do not regret it one bit.

If I had the choice of getting a futuristic super mouse or a Kana I'd take the Kana again.

In my country only the v2 is sold for roughly 50€-60€. It comes with a driver CD and the Steelseries Engine with which you can program your buttons and makros precise to the single digit millisecond.

The design is also not that bad, in fact it's plain but looks good nonetheless.

That is the normal Kana (Which I have)

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Kana-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B005M2KS12/ref=sr_1_1/187-4386403-5212739?ie=UTF8&qid=1457663038&sr=8-1&keywords=steelseries+kana

Sadly it only has 2 additional buttons and not 4 as you would like it. So maybe it's not something for you.

I had the same problems years ago. I was playing Tera and had to deal with several skills (all mages players know that issue).

At first, you have to find out if you're a claw-gripper or a palm-gripper. MMOs usually are meant to be played longer than e.g. a round of egoshooter. So the mouse should be comfortable for your hand.

Second is, you have to define for yourself the accuracy level you're playing on. Huge screen, max resolution and needs super accurate movements? Get a more expensive MMO mouse (look into the specs).

Fo me, I'm a claw-gripper and have low requirements (casual gamer). So I bought the Redragon 18-button mouse, put in only the minimum extraweight (MMO mouses have additional lead/stainless steel weights you can put in or take out) and for all these years it's fine. The mouse is easy to clean, the software and mousebindings are easy to understand for me and it was quite cheap. Keep in mind that the best mouse is useless if you dont have a proper underground/mousepad, so plan some extra cash for this.

I use the G502 (Gaming Logitech), it has 3 buttons on the left side, 2 more near the left click, one more before the wheel, and the very convenient thing for me is that pushing the wheel on the left and right are also "buttons", it's kind of weird at first but once I got used to it, it was very nice and easy to reach/use.
Also you can set this mouse to up to 12k DPI, if you like high sensibility.
Here's the page if you want to take a loot at : http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse
Price : 60~90 E

Archived