Worst MMORPG ( EU / NA )

soveregin

Hello fellow players. 

First to say, im coming from WOW/GW1-2 as old-school player.

When i started playing this it was fun, especially the story line. 
When i hit 45 ( i have assassin and force master ) i noticed there are no battlegrounds, and today i finely found out why.

So lets talk about optimization::
970 4GB user here, when im alone all its perfect, and today for the first time we went to kill only good ( open world boss ) blackwyrm. 
There was like 40-50 players at max, and suddenly frames drooped like 20-30fps, sometimes even lower, from like 100+ fps which i uselessly have. 
So i finly know now why there are not battlegrounds, since it will be so frustrating bg;s with this unoptimized peace of shit ....  ( i had to say those words, couse its deserved ) 
Well FPS was not only and bigest issue there, its was LAG, sudenly it was like i have 500ms+ lag, and it was impossible to skip frames ( E / Q ) or do anything else to avoid boss massive AOE.
So instead that developers introduce new skins ( most of them dont look even nice to spent $$$ on them, especially weapon skins which are available ) 

PVE:

Dungeons, are kinda easy, if players have good gear, they dont need tactics, just spam buttons = dead, only boss i liked was Be Ido since it have interesting mechanics, and require brain, and party coordination.

There are no events, some world bosses, or anything interesting, from 45 lvl its more like grinding over and over again ... 

So i must say, i never played any mmo which have so little end-game content. 

PVP: 
Open word-pvp? I dont count that this game have open world pvp, in most cases are 10 vs 1, in ( pvp quest areas ) other then that ... its sad ... who come up with this system, since im big fan of PVP Arenas/battlegrounds and here, that's painfully strange and unbalanced.
Arena .... well that is different story, with assesin. its was fun, somehow i stayed around 1850 rating, only because all this summoners. So im coming to think, this game have most unbalanced PVP i ever saw, or every class have its own anti-class so even ppl with less skill then you/me can get win easy....
With FM in arena, everything is fine, its fun, etc. but vs. blade masters/dancers, i just stay in place and let them win. There is no point, they can spam block, counter, and most annoying part of that is most of them spec when they block to stun its target ( me ) ok... thats ok, if it have CD on that effect, but there are no ONE. 
Why my dragonchar and when it spec to daze, i can cast that spell but daze have its on CD on that skill, hove come they realized that some other class can block/stun indefinitely ...
Also, im not noob player, im not pro, and how come i can do shit to this classes? Who released this? How they can make something like this, with interesting game mechanics and with all this flaws? Especially vs blade masters, they have block or evade 99% of the time, but most annoying problem is when i spec to brake/counter their block, it wont work .... 
I see BM blocking i snowball him, and image it, its says BLOCKED even that says BREAK defense or similer to that, and with 4 point there it should freez him + disable defensive skills for 4-6 sec cant remember exact duration. 
I wanted to make this post, since i watched last nite, NA FM which was 4th place, he went vs blade master, which also nuked him, and FM ( pro player i guess since he was 4th place ) couldn't do shit to him.
The sades thing was, that before i started to play this game, i readed at few places that this game have best balanced PVP ever ... well this cant be called pvp, or anything, for me its just unbalanced peace of crap, with OP classes, ( all know which one is ) broken mechanics ....

Free2play:
I know that most of ppl say free2play games are free so why anyone want to complain about it. 
Well DOTA and especially LOL are f2p, but ur not limited to play it at any way, ur not limited to play/buy with free points heros, but u can get 10max, and pay more for slots. 
So lets start:
- 2 Char slots are joke right? Especially when without warning when u go over 15lvl and decide to delete char, and play new u need to wait 7 days for deletion. Are u trying to make new players to start hating this game at very beginning? 

- Inventory space? Really? Players need to spent like 90$ just to buy bags, and open whole inventory just for ONE CHARACTER? Really NCSOFT ? Do u have psychopaths working with you and come up with this idea? I spent more money then i want to recognize even to my self even, on game like this, but here ... here i dont have good feeling when i even imagine to buy anything for real money, i feel like im beaning raped and at end i need to pay for it.
- MISC locked/limited system ... There are lots of things which should be free, and its locked and heavily limited for free even paid users. 
For example, mail system, WTH? we cant send mail? Ok, it will prevent bots and gold spamming noobs not to spam our inbox, etc. But how the hell im gonna send mats for crafting from one char to other, my alt make things which i heavenly need for my send char, can we call this BROKEN ... since my friend paid for coins, and still cant send mail... 

- K * SKILL PAGES 

Why the hell we need to give like 10$ just so we can get one extra tab for pve/pvp specs? so we dont have to redo skill tree's and do that over and over again. 
This is mostly important in PVP / arena .... since there are huge differences between when i have male or ranged/caster classes, and espeacly vs summoners where i need more like PVE skill tree, so why are u raping us? With this prices? Why *cricket* ~10$ for one skill tab?  if it was like 10$ and u get 4 extra tabs for skill's i would bought it for all my chars 1st day! And i bet 90% of players, even those who are not subscribers.

- Wardrobe
I get that this is subscribers only avalible, but if i get 30 days subscription and dont want to get it no more, i cant use is no more ... whats the point of it? Whats the point if i have like 10+ ugly skins/dresses which i cant even sell/destroy/sell/selvage .... 

Well here are my two cents how to make this game friendly so more payers will enjoy it, which will result in more money ... Im saying that, becouse 3 of my friends started playing this game, i was last, all of them quited to play it. 2 of them didnt like PVE, was boring and repetitive and without possibility to do anything at lvl 45 then to do same things over and over again ...
Last friend stooped playing this game, becouse of PVP, and all this summoners and blade cancers ...  in process of that he even broke his mechanic kb because of rage and impossible situations and mostly becouse in arena, there are sometime so much lag its unplayable for certain classes.

What NCSOFT definitely need to do if they want to have successful game and make money in EU / NA:

- Lag problem, need to be fixed, because there are LAG what ever some of them way, like spikes are huge, and i personaly have good internet speed 60/10mb/s while in other games i mostly have like 20-60ms. And in this game it feels its like 300ms + at best.

- Optimization problem / FPS. Im still not sure, how come i dont have get more FPS when i put graphics at very low, and maxed ... its same in some trouble areas ... So thats says this game is less optimized then some fps game made by one student who was playing around in some engine. OR this Game guard is *cricket*ing everything up, as i read some reports, and sadest thing i read about this game was ITS ONLY CAN UTILIZE ONE CPU CORE? Hellouuuuuu its 2016 !!! Why the hell i have 6 core intel cpu? And i bet 90% of playes at least have quad-core .... 

- in game email ...  fix it!! also in mail window, add tab or what ever so we can transfer items between ALT Characters, whats the point of gathering/crafting then in this game if we are unable to do so?

- Traning Exapnsion ticket ... This is important thing ... especially for PVP players, but to pay 10$ for one tab, its like stealing for players, make that f2p players get 1 tab extra, and u can buy it for like 10-15$ and to get 2-3 more tabs + premium players get one tab extra. I bet u will get more money from players in this way, then to overcharge / steal from US!

- more skins which are limited to type of weapon, race, gander etc. so for example: force master can have their unique skins, vs others and vice-versa.
I dont need to talk about this realy. .. just look at LOL model, and there is success. 

I would definitely spend like 50-100$ by now, but i didn't and u know why? Because what ever i wanted/needed to buy for real money in this game was overpriced, or not worth like skins, most of them to my look like joke, good ones, are eye-candy but i dont want to buy them since every 2nd players have them.
And its sad that this unique game is this much broken, not optimized, unbalanced, with in game store which is more like let me *cricket* you and u have to pay me for it, what ever i wanted to buy in this game, i didnt, because of feeling like im gonna get robed and i wont enjoy in my skin/dress etc.

Im just write this, because im on very edge to quit like all my friends are, and i dont want to, becouse im tired of other games, and this was fresh, but if something get you frustrated all the time more then to enjoy it, then fck it... better to stare at drying paint then to lose nerves.
Cheers.

Again and again, we dont even have the actual endcontent jet. Just wait for the Silverfrost Mountain with lvl 50 cap much more difficult Dungeons, Battlegrounds, yes we will get battlegrounds u can even see the Position already on the worldmap ... , more Floors at Mushins .........

11 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

Again and again, we dont even have the actual endcontent jet

Okay, I didn't know that. This makes BnS even worse.

Whenever something is new, marketing usually tries to bind customers. Present their best side. Show all the good advantages.

Must be some new sort of marketing to bring a bad/unfinished product to the customer first and promise an update.

However, a lot of issues wont be targeted with new endgame content. Going into the list above, problems like unbalanced factions or FPS (old engine); respective lag problems (part of EU servers are in NA) wont be solved with new endgame content.

I have to agree with the lag problems. I was still able to play backthen despite the high ping, but ever since the unchained update the lag problem has been way out of control. The lags are getting worse and worse everyday to the point that I just cant play anymore. I really love playing BnS but the lags is just too much that im too frustrated to play. Pls do somthing abt this. Im playing in WildSprings/EU

6 hours ago, Celestine said:

Okay, I didn't know that. This makes BnS even worse.

Whenever something is new, marketing usually tries to bind customers. Present their best side. Show all the good advantages.

Must be some new sort of marketing to bring a bad/unfinished product to the customer first and promise an update.

However, a lot of issues wont be targeted with new endgame content. Going into the list above, problems like unbalanced factions or FPS (old engine); respective lag problems (part of EU servers are in NA) wont be solved with new endgame content.

They have about 3 years of content, adding everything on day 1, would make 90% of the game outdated content, by them unlocking content each month allows us to gear up at a constant pace, otherwise it would be a grind to 50, get legendary weapons, go to mushin tower beat your way through 1-8 without effort, or any of the 45 dungeons etc etc...

Also by lags are you guys meaning Framerate drops? My ping to the EU servers sits at 20 ms, since launch, my framerate has huge drops sometimes, but framrate != ping

Archived