Question/advice needed lvl 50 gold income

Ambition

Okay, so basically ive been playing WL since release, i was really hyped about this class, saved up 600gold for this char, but now after playing i kinda not enjoy as it much, since most of the time im just standing still spamming keys, which i dont know i simply dont get the satisfaction i thought i would get out of this (has nothing to do with the nerfs btw just the playstyle) But the idiot i am, i put all my 4 hexagonal gems into my razor which makes it untradeable and wasted like soo much gold.

Sooooo, apparently Soulfighter is coming out in a few months/patches and this class looks way more appealing and fun to play so i wanna start saving up gold for that char, heres the question/advice that i need.

How is the gold income when the lvl 50 patch comes out? should i continue upgrading my WL to pirate weapon? (its at true siren atm) and farm up the lvl 50 dailies OR, save the 24 MTS i still have in my bank, and just grind the blue/purple dungeons + faction dailies for soulstones on 2 chars for the next few months. which im btw really not looking forward to but so be it.

Which of the 2 will gain me the most gold in the time left? any players from other regions that can shed some light on this? really appreciated thanks.

3 hours ago, Ambition said:

Okay, so basically ive been playing WL since release, i was really hyped about this class, saved up 600gold for this char, but now after playing i kinda not enjoy as it much, since most of the time im just standing still spamming keys, which i dont know i simply dont get the satisfaction i thought i would get out of this (has nothing to do with the nerfs btw just the playstyle) But the idiot i am, i put all my 4 hexagonal gems into my razor which makes it untradeable and wasted like soo much gold.

Sooooo, apparently Soulfighter is coming out in a few months/patches and this class looks way more appealing and fun to play so i wanna start saving up gold for that char, heres the question/advice that i need.

How is the gold income when the lvl 50 patch comes out? should i continue upgrading my WL to pirate weapon? (its at true siren atm) and farm up the lvl 50 dailies OR, save the 24 MTS i still have in my bank, and just grind the blue/purple dungeons + faction dailies for soulstones on 2 chars for the next few months. which im btw really not looking forward to but so be it.

Which of the 2 will gain me the most gold in the time left? any players from other regions that can shed some light on this? really appreciated thanks.

If you already lag playing kfm, dont try qi master. when 50 patch comes outs you will have a longgg main story quest grind to 50 and after you hit 50 you should start farming for yetti bopae pieces. you can make almost 100-150g a day if you know which dailies to do and which to not even bother wasting time on. You may also have to pay a gold or 2 just to get a pt to do the jinsoyun heroic dungeon and some other dungeons lke snowjade palace. Goodluck.

3 minutes ago, Amakussa said:

If you already lag playing kfm, dont try qi master. when 50 patch comes outs you will have a longgg main story quest grind to 50 and after you hit 50 you should start farming for yetti bopae pieces. you can make almost 100-150g a day if you know which dailies to do and which to not even bother wasting time on. You may also have to pay a gold or 2 just to get a pt to do the jinsoyun heroic dungeon and some other dungeons lke snowjade palace. Goodluck.

I don't have lag my ping is pretty good, i just find WL more boring to play then i initially thought, standing still spamming keys from a distance, i knew he wasnt that mobile but hes really way more stationary than i thought, Qi fighter looks way more versatile and fun to play, i dont care bout the dmg, i just wanna main a char that wont bore me.

so you are saying just keep upgrading your gear, and you will make more money once the lvl 50 patch hits instead of wasting your time on these 30 silver dungeons etc?

can you btw explain what you mean with farming yetti soulshield pieces? you cant sell soulshields right so how does that help me? ty

You made the mistake of building an ice warlock.

I built a shadow warlock on Taiwan servers and she was very mobile, very quick, high surviveability/solo-ability. Very much not stationary.

Give that a try as grass is always greener on the other side and jumping from class to future class all the time is not going to help you. It is always better to try various builds and playstyles of the class before giving it up. Especially after all that effort.

Good luck.

I will keep playing the warlock for the upcoming period, but im not sure wether i wanna keep pomping gold into this char, when i know i will probably switch over anyway.

Bottom line, farm the dailies now, or gear up and farm more gold with lvl 50 patch?

Archived