New on game

EvilAce

Hello guys!

Sorry, i dont know if im posting in a wrong place DX

Well this is my first day on Blade and Soul, i created a warlock hes kinda good tho, but i have been always on thieves classes, so i was thinking on start an Assasin, so i was wondering how good they are?, well since im used to this warlock i wanted to know if the assasin is a way better.

Thanks for reading me! :)

Hi,

You need to know the game is completely different depending of what you play : melee or ranged class. The game is much more easier at range (avoiding lots of AoE, can kit, etc.). I just leveled up an assassin 45 and the gameplay is very interesting (and complicated, in a good way). There are a lots of mechanics, procs, etc that make it really enjoyable.

The best you can do is probably try by yourself, because the most important thing is to enjoy the gameplay before dealing damage or cleaning easily/hardly contents.

"Better" is always subjective. That's up for you to determine; although if you're concerned with the current balance of the game, it's alright (it's not perfect - but hardly any game is). 

I'd suggest you use the second character slot for your Assassin and give it a try as well. If you like the rogue/stealth role, Assassin would be far more suitable than Warlock.

IMO, Assassin is the best PvE solo class. It can move easily on stealth, it can do most of 6p leveling dongeon alone, etc. But it's not great in group. Right now, people does not have any good reason to pick an assassin over something else, since it's not very usefull.

PvP (in arena) is another thing. For me, assassin is one of the hardest class to play in PvP : lower health and lower DPS than the average, it has a lot of tools but needs to be mastered to reveal its potential. It's a LOT of work to be good as Assassin.

But it is a very pleasing class to play :)

Archived