Mushin darkness not worth killing

RagnaroK

i have beat mushin darkness (3rd mushin) but the only thing I'm getting is the traitor outfit, considering how difficult he is to kill and the time and effort it takes just to get the same outfit over and over is not appealing for me. The only benefit from killing him is the 85 silver you get from the daily. when from 1st and 2nd mushin you have a chance to get an honorary ornament worth almost 20 gold in market.

2 hours ago, RagnaroK said:

when from 1st and 2nd mushin you have a chance to get an honorary ornament worth almost 20 gold in market.

was not aware of that. However, it's nice for the daily. I'm a Force master and i don't really have an issue killing him. It's a nice reminder that it is mainly a dps check

2 hours ago, PCComet said:

was not aware of that. However, it's nice for the daily. I'm a Force master and i don't really have an issue killing him. It's a nice reminder that it is mainly a dps check

Unfortunately is a little more rough for Destroyers. I still haven't beaten Mushin 2 yet. That damn fire AoE wastes so much time and I really don't want to have stock up on immune pots just to beat it.

KFM is sorta stuck in the same boat. I'm not extensively geared but if I make one cooldown mistake on Darkness, it's always a wipe. I do use the potions and dps during the fire phase but still. I'm just really surprised that NCWest hasn't put in any of Mushin's voice-overs. Honestly, it seems REALLY damn important for us to hear what is coming next since the only thing we get for the starting attacks are the prompts in chat. Either Respond or Resist. In the other versions, he will literally say something that warns you beforehand instead of leaving you having to pay attention to the chat which takes your attention from other important tasks (in my case, making sure I don't lose searing palm).

Archived