Too many bots to report

Skrux

There are literally too many Bots at this point to report them all. There are so many bots while leveling / doing dungeons that it's almost becoming a job it feels like, having to report this many. It's sad to say because I want them gone, but at the same time I am sick and tired of hitting escape and going through all the names and trying to report each one. These efforts just go in vain seeing as how the Bot population just gets higher and higher. This isn't even mentioning Arena either. I played 17 matches and only 2 games were against real people. 1300 to 1750 rating and 88% were Bots I faced.

I am now sitting in a completed Pigsty party via Cross-Server Dungeon finder with a Destoyer Bot party leader who keeps the dungeon open to fill it with more Bots who complete their daily quest (talking to the pig at the end) and then they just leave afterwards, and the Destroyer Bot just fills the party with more Des Bots. The cycle repeats 

This is why I'm grateful to be an Assassin who can solo these with ease. Unfortunately not everyone is, so it'd be nice to see a functioning Cross-Server Dungeon finder again.

I've been playing since day one of release, and I've always reported every Bot that I have seen. But now it's to the point where I don't waste my time with it anymore, it's just too much at this point.

look this a HM 2 botter -.- its seems where i was they only focus on boss spames 

Screenshot_160307_001_zpsh9h6ejws.jpg

also they no how to upgrade there weapon -.- not to mention they use speed hack never see them kill so fast with even with lower atack them my -.- 

Screenshot_160307_002_zpspa1equtk.jpg

It's seem with GameGuard on we have even more bots then before LOL

I level my WL for the event and every zone there are ton of them in front any dungeon

*Note: These bots have new static with their name. You will see ton of them with more legit name until you catch them teleport around or bot train...check their toon profile it's all trash gears looted from field bosses or drop from regular trash mobs. Some of them even get weapon upgraded to aweaken/true blight stage but their account name usually show something like "yshgdshhjs" or "wtbggold.com"

Archived