Destro Bot Killing Guide?

Vynnx

Anyone have tips for wrecking destro bots? After I killed a good amount, starting to run into some really freaking terrifying ones with what seems like endless stun, knockdowns, grapples : /

Well.. yea, that trick works for some bots.. other bots just keep walking and throw their Axe to bring you in, if you F outa that you get immediately grabbed, break away and they jump on you. I've been able to play keep away and wreck these bots from 1300-1799.. As soon as I hit 1800.. holy freaking hell someone leveled up all the gawd dam bots. I had a multiple bots grab me, resist the knock back on my tab, sweep my legs as I fell and proceeded to wreck me ><  I was hoping 1800+ would mean less bots, not harder bots lol. If once I hit lev 45 and can't break away from bots I'm uninstalling haha. 

I've also recently met 2 bots where I get stunned when I atked them while spinning, whats that? 

Right now I've got 

Forst Palm T4S1 - Chill 10 seconds

Second Wind T4S2 - I'll have to double check if it IS blocking the approach on some of these 1800+ bots. 

Impact T1S1

Dragonchar T2S2 - Daze, I feel like this sometimes works.. but i feel the animation is kinda slow on this one

Glacial Beam - T3S3 - Main Stun we got

Phantom Grip - T1S1.. I think I got this because it says removes defense.. honestly i mainly use it to throw people away who get close : /

Ariel Grip - T1S1

Cold Snap T2S3 - I dunno, like like the AOE dmg, and I feel it does ok with chillin people.. should I get Ice Coil Instead?

Inferno - T3S2 - Main DMG

Snowball - T3S2 - Removes that stupid shield and freezes destro!

Backstep - T2S1 - the freeze is worth more than the cooldown I feel.. stops the advance gives an opportunity to deal dmg. 

Freezing Soul

For those struggling to get to 1700 - That build did it pretty easy at Lev 38 : / Run and jump away from bots at the beginning, once the  jump and they miss it, try n freeze or stun them, then blow em up. On the first time they catch you, never use tab, try and use F to get away, maybe use SS.. Try your best to never use S to walk back wards, gotta use A and D to create distance as you run faster, and Jump backwards.. when they get close, you Q to make more distance.. It's basically keep running away and spamming LMB,RMB,F, Cold Snap, Impact, Inferno once u get a stun off. 

Past 1800.. dunno yet.. working on it. 

To easily beat destroyer bots, just treat them like any other mini boss in pve and use burn build but with [3] stun and chill/freeze RMB instead of frost orbs. At the start just run around til they pop their approach skill or use divine veil so they wont be able to axe pull you, then stun them with 3, LMB, meteor, inferno or short fuse (whichever you prefer first), then spam RL2 like you would in a normal pve rotation and they should die within 10 to 20 secs lol.

Oh & dont forget to force grab or snowball t3s2 them whenever they use shield.

Archived