Naryu Labyrinth costumes

Xantoria

Hi, I've been looking for an answer today and couln't seem to find a clear explanation.

So Naryu labyrinth drop these costume - Wind God and Thunder God. I'm assuming these costumes drop in 6-man dungeons? 

BUT, there's also a second type of costumes for females. They look way better and can be found at the bottom of the Wardrobe list. Do THESE drop in 4-man? 

I'd appreciate the info.

If i got this correctly they changed the female version of the outfit to look like the male one (kinda) and the actual female versions are locked out in cash shop (i guess to make ppl buy them if they want to actually look good).   Can't confirm if that is 100% correct, but it does seem like something NC would do the carve more money out of ppl

costumes only drops from 4man dung.. both male and female thunder and wind god costumes looks the same.. that other costume that u see for females only had a bug so is not released yet.. they said they will released later but we dont know how to get them.. could be either from drop or the store..

Archived