NcWest, will we have a European arena server in the future ?

CrimsonDusk

Please enlighten us. If no european arena server, no point playing right now, until lvl 50 content is unlocked. Tell me now so that I can forget about Blade and Soul, given the lack of content, and the impossibility to play the arena without delay, without the use of third program softwares.

I've yet to have any noticeable delay since launch, in arena, open world or dungeons.

I know people don't like hearing this but it's quite possible that some people's isp just doesn't like the game servers, and it's not rly within ncsoft's control .-.

23 minutes ago, CrimsonDusk said:

Please enlighten us. If no european arena server, no point playing right now, until lvl 50 content is unlocked. Tell me now so that I can forget about Blade and Soul, given the lack of content, and the impossibility to play the arena without delay, without the use of third program softwares.

+1

9 minutes ago, Eimi said:

I've yet to have any noticeable delay since launch, in arena, open world or dungeons.

I know people don't like hearing this but it's quite possible that some people's isp just doesn't like the game servers, and it's not rly within ncsoft's control .-.

far too many pll from diferent places having same issue i am not sure if arena server is in NA but it sure feels like i am playing in NA whit 200ping feels like the dam char have like more weight and cant move or send atks at same speed that in normal server and several pakage loss i can tell this from other games i have tryed out in NA so if in the end its not in NA  well  it feels like......  needs too be fixed like it is now its just bye blade and soul pvp in europe sadly...........

Here just a simple way too show what ping can do in blade and soul not the best exemple but you get the point xd

47 minutes ago, CrimsonDusk said:

arena servers are not in EU? if not that makes than sence why i notice sometime horrible lags/delays in arena.

But GL with the 3rd pt part they didnt managed it in 10 years with l2 adn BnS has same anticheat Gameguard which doesnt even work

Archived