Art shop~ Portraits <3

wsp

If you'd like a chance at free art, feel free to visit this thread. ^^ Until then, the below is an option for assured art unless I feel I can't draw what you ask (But I will always discuss that with you to see if we can't make it work)

Hello! I am currently opening up an art shop. I will only be able to accept real money via paypal at this time because my computer broke and then I lost my job, but i'm going to do my best to get both set straight ASAP. In the mean time I'd love to draw your lovely characters ^_^ Blade and soul has such a rich character creation and i'm in love with the art everyone else has created for it, so I thought i'd try to do some art of my own while getting extra income to support myself in my hard times.

I will definitely be opening gold commissions once I am able to play the game <3

You can find all of my commission info at my deviantart, where you'll see samples and prices and shipping options.

Please let me know if this will interest you ^^ you can contact me in pm or on my deviantart =3

Here is one of my most recent samples, other samples can be seen here.

goggles_by_wanderingsketchpad-d9t836e.jp

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

I love your style ^^, seems like the members of this forum are more focused into the game instead of checking the forum =/, but i hope they notice this topic soon enough...

im not too worried, this IS afterall a game forum ^^

On 16/3/2016 at 3:32 PM, wsp said:

im not too worried, this IS afterall a game forum ^^

Ya is true, but ppl usually pay attention to the forum more often when they finish all the content, which will happen pretty soon at this rate, they are releasing everything too fast...

Archived