free portraits, but im picky >>

wsp

As I said, I am picky tho. Just something to do between commissions.

post your characters and if I draw them I will quote you with it. =)

PS These might not have color and they may not always be a portrait, but they WILL always be a sketch xD

See samples here

goggles_by_wanderingsketchpad-d9t836e.jp

3 minutes ago, wsp said:

anyone else encounter the issue of not being able to log in to the forum at times? @_@ all yesterday I couldn't do that, but today it's fine???

I do sometimes, but for me it's when they are doing a maintenance at the same time.

28 minutes ago, CoolGirl said:

I do sometimes, but for me it's when they are doing a maintenance at the same time.

It seems to do it often for me. once it wouldnt let me on for like 2 or 3 weeks x.x

I want to also try my luck posting my favorite characters!

My Warlock:

lzO6l0p.jpg?1

My Blade Master:

CgPYpHa.jpg

And my Lyn:

B81sdeL.jpg

I like your drawing, i can only do pixel art for now but seems to not be a really popular option here in the forums since my topic was ignored u.u

cKOBDk6.png

1 hour ago, wsp said:

Pixel art is really loved on Gaiaonline.com

I get most my commissions from there, you should try it out ^^

Oh Gaia, thats legendary, ppl used to make many of those characters as avatars for forums, and even the social software Messenger Hotmail (MSN), i miss those times so much...guys now days have no idea how was it =(

I wanted to try it out here since i wanted it to be about BNS characters u.u, i take my time betwen each pixel art because they usually take me a lot of time to finish, and that one i posted is not finished, but still i will check that site and see what the ppl do, but i want it to be here >.<

43 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Oh Gaia, thats legendary, ppl used to make many of those characters as avatars for forums, and even the social software Messenger Hotmail (MSN), i miss those times so much...guys now days have no idea how was it =(

I wanted to try it out here since i wanted it to be about BNS characters u.u, i take my time betwen each pixel art because they usually take me a lot of time to finish, and that one i posted is not finished, but still i will check that site and see what the ppl do, but i want it to be here >.<

you can do both lol. thats what im doing.

But yea people on gaia seem to rly like pixels, there are request threads specifically for it =3

Archived