Best Ping Booster to use for Singapore

Hi all,

I would like to ask all players especially South East Asian and Oceanic players and specifically Singapore players. Which is the best Ping Booster to use? Or which Ping Booster you use and the results, you gotten.

I would like to boost my ping. Currently now I get damaged alot even when I am out of circles by lag and in PvP am always at a dis-advantage against Americans as they always go first (due to lag again).

So I hope to improve the situation by using a ping booster and would like to know which is the best for Singapore to Dallas, USA.

Thanks and Regards in advance.

PS: To anyone that would like to troll says it is an American game for Americans. Please dont and Please lets keep this constructive.

PS2: If that is not enough, I would like to point you to the French and German forums and the fact that NCSoft welcomes everyone in the world. And never once in any where says it is for Americans only. If you have any doubts please forum or email NCSoft to clarify it for you.

PS3: Yes I rather play the USA version, because I do not read Chinese/Korean/Jappish and as the NCSoft version has the least grind. And yes I know it is a choice and yes I know there are advantages and disadvantages. And yes the lag is a negative (which i hope to mitigate).

we're on same boat. from malaysia here. I bought disciple packs since the day they available in their site and i'm also premium player. still consider if gonna stay on NA or just play TW version with english patch since in NA i play with roughly 340-400 ms ping w/o battleping, 200-240ms using battleping (mostly for stablelize my connection thus i use either malay or singapore server for ping server in battleping). idk if can go less than that mentioned ping with my isp. since it's same mostly when playing any NA mmo like TERA, DCUO (once ago XD)

PS: in BnS TW i can get less 100ms with average 70ms and it feel huge different game experience compared to NA which more disadvantaged since this game relies on ping more than TERA does imo

I can't read/understands mandarin as well. We used english patch to play. Thought 1st time play on that server, i play together with my chinese friends so they translated for me before they stopped thus i use english patch

before NA comes out there is huge english community in TW and most of them stay in same server on few server there. Now i guess it less than before since most western player migrate to NA server for better ping and leave mostly SEA community. i know for sure 1 malay/singapore guild even though i never join it. I did join english guild that most western player in it and got few members from sea as well but i dont think they're still playing now

You can use a couple; To name a few:

Wtfast

Battleping

Pingzapper

Mudfish

Unfortunately, don't expect low ping like on TW servers. You will normally get about 200 ms, the lowest i've seen is about 180-190ms.

there's is an issue now here on NA using wtfast can get banned probably because bot/hackers using the same program and server to do the illegal thing  so i didn't suggest using it for now. there's also Smoothping and few more, i could say i try most ping booster available in the market from trial to free but i could say most of them got flagged as "wanted 3rd party program" used by hacker etc. so i dont want to suggest them here

From my experience, I just changed my router's MTU setting from the default 1500 to a lower value and it helped greatly (I'm from SEA region btw). I mean, the difference is highly noticeable when I revert back to 1500 and vice versa just to check if its not placebo effect or something.

Not saying what value it is which had it fixed for me, since the "sweet spot" value differs for everyone.

43 minutes ago, Hiro-kun said:

there's is an issue now here on NA using wtfast can get banned probably because bot/hackers using the same program and server to do the illegal thing  so i didn't suggest using it for now. there's also Smoothping and few more, i could say i try most ping booster available in the market from trial to free but i could say most of them got flagged as "wanted 3rd party program" used by hacker etc. so i dont want to suggest them here

Was merely giving an example but, personally don't really like wtfast either since their servers can sometimes horribly unstable/GUI is inaccurate (i.e: no packet loss reported but very noticeable lag/freezes in game). Not to mention their CS is absolute rubbish.

47 minutes ago, Emya said:

From my experience, I just changed my router's MTU setting from the default 1500 to a lower value and it helped greatly (I'm from SEA region btw). I mean, the difference is highly noticeable when I revert back to 1500 and vice versa just to check if its not placebo effect or something.

Not saying what value it is which had it fixed for me, since the "sweet spot" value differs for everyone.

yeah do change that sometimes depending on which channel are free or less traffing. i also customize almost everything in my router that suit maximum performance for oversea connect suggested given by my technician friend working at my ISP

Just now, sciel said:

Was merely giving an example but, personally don't really like wtfast either since their servers can sometimes horribly unstable/GUI is inaccurate (i.e: no packet loss reported but very noticeable lag/freezes in game). Not to mention their CS is absolute rubbish.

i agree with that. i used be a paid customer before but since wtfast server always down and they doing server maintenance without or late notice not to mention they do that often. now i cut my tied with then since xD. they also disable free user now

• 1 year later...
On 3/3/2016 at 8:48 AM, Cedriwen Phoenix said:

Hi all,

I would like to ask all players especially South East Asian and Oceanic players and specifically Singapore players. Which is the best Ping Booster to use? Or which Ping Booster you use and the results, you gotten.

I would like to boost my ping. Currently now I get damaged alot even when I am out of circles by lag and in PvP am always at a dis-advantage against Americans as they always go first (due to lag again).

So I hope to improve the situation by using a ping booster and would like to know which is the best for Singapore to Dallas, USA.

Thanks and Regards in advance.

PS: To anyone that would like to troll says it is an American game for Americans. Please dont and Please lets keep this constructive.

PS2: If that is not enough, I would like to point you to the French and German forums and the fact that NCSoft welcomes everyone in the world. And never once in any where says it is for Americans only. If you have any doubts please forum or email NCSoft to clarify it for you.

PS3: Yes I rather play the USA version, because I do not read Chinese/Korean/Jappish and as the NCSoft version has the least grind. And yes I know it is a choice and yes I know there are advantages and disadvantages. And yes the lag is a negative (which i hope to mitigate).

im on a same boat with you guys, im from indonesia

Archived