account locked

fireEmplum

was lvling my warlock and the game kicked me then i couldnt login again error 3746 
and when i try to login with that account on forum it says account locked someone toled me its not a bann so what is it?
is that random lock? cuz i havent done anything  wrong i dont even use WTfast or anything 

Are you kidding?  I had four 45s, not to mention the gold that I've accumulated.  They're really going to trash people's accounts and just tell them to start from scratch?  And what stops this garbage from happening again on another account?

4 minutes ago, durm77 said:

Are you kidding?  I had four 45s, not to mention the gold that I've accumulated.  They're really going to trash people's accounts and just tell them to start from scratch?  And what stops this garbage from happening again on another account?

my brother and friends are afraid to login the game atm with all this random lock and bann around

5 minutes ago, Sindrena said:

it wont as long as they have that auto ban bull shit in place like i told other people charge back your money most banks will do this and make a formal complaint with the BBB 

Do you mean I can get the money back that I paid for the game?  That would be wonderful.

most to all i did 

Brady v. Maryland was a 1963 U.S. Supreme Court case. In it the Court held that it’s a violation of due process for the prosecution to suppress evidence that the defense has requested

Also my law they have to show u proof but they are not compiling with it 

• NCSOFT

fireEmplum, if your account is not suspended, please try logging in again later. In the meantime, go ahead and submit a ticket as well so our Tech team can troubleshoot your issue.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived