Ani- cancel

Duzurix

Hello guys,

is there any good soul what can explain to me - ani canceling in BM case? 

I like to know any overall guide what is ani canceling all about, what is exact profit from doing that and stuff like that. How should i train it - how can i recognize that im doing it right  :D.

Simply put: spamming your skills so that each one starts before letting the previous one finish it's animation, saves you valuable time and increases your damage output. I'm not an expert in Blade & Soul but I learned how to do it on my sin (although it's not perfect because I have a bad ping) by watching streams on Twitch and tutorials on YouTube mainly GodriK. He may have some tutorials for BM too you can check them on his YouTUBE and Twitch channel. Keep looking on the internet and you will probably find what you're looking for, a good place to start is the Blade and Soul Dojo. Their forums have tons of tutorials. 

BM ani-cancel is mainly Draw stance RMB into LBM, repeat. You can practice on training dummies in Mushin Tower to get the timing down.

BM has many other animation cancels. All it is, is canceling the move as soon as it hits, to by pass the recovery frames of the move, into another move. In lamen's terms, you skipping the useless animation to do more attacks faster.

Another example is the BM's Lightning Draw. It will hit instantly, but has this long dramatic pose after the skill is cast, which you can cancel into say, LMB Flicker to do more attacks in the same time frame window.

BM ani-cancel is mainly Draw stance RMB into LBM, repeat. You can practice on training dummies in Mushin Tower to get the timing down.

BM has many other animation cancels. All it is, is canceling the move as soon as it hits, to by pass the recovery frames of the move, into another move. In lamen's terms, you skipping the useless animation to do more attacks faster.

Another example is the BM's Lightning Draw. It will hit instantly, but has this long dramatic pose after the skill is cast, which you can cancel into say, LMB Flicker to do more attacks in the same time frame window.

Archived