Weird ghost door

NiLord

I was just doing the monkey daily quest to get some tears and a mokey knockdown me and i just try to run back to get a better position to strike back and I just run through the door. It was kinda weird but I finish the dungeon in that way. 

Today I tryed to do it again and it works. The doors there are throughable and this looks kinda weird. I don't play the game very often but i guess this looks as a exploit. I just went to known-issues post but I didn't find anything about this.

Is this a normal way to finish the dungeon or just a bug?

Omg I had no idea about this. I just asked to my clan mates and they told me the same thing. They should add this behavior to the known issues, mainly because they're banning people for it. Thank you guys, I don't want to be banned when I have spent money in the game and didn't know anything about this.  

They are twitch streams. If you go into the announcements section of the forum they'll generally have links to recordings of any major streams and/or announcements. The stream in particular is discussed in the "Blade and Soul Warlock Class Week Livestream - 2.25.2016" topic. In the topic you'll see timestamps of when they discuss certain key issues. This bug that is being exploited is discussed at the 21-minute mark.

Also, sorry to panic you. They clearly said they would only ban people who are heavily abusing it. It sounds like you weren't "heavily abusing it" by any means. They can check game logs to tell if you probably got pressured into it by groupmates too apparently. Just don't use it and you should be completely fine.

Archived