Destroyers in World PvP

Arbelas

I would really like a Gm would read this post because in world pvp destroyers need to be nerfed. 2 Destroyers should not be able to wipe out a party of 9 just by spinning. Like come one it takes no skill can that ability please be nerfed?

Maybe all of those people should spec to, you know, get out of Fury spin when they're in a PvP zone. That and watch their surrounding for the Destroyer sitting on the cliff waiting to jump on a group of people farming guards. This isn't about how good Destroyer is, it's more about how bad the people that get wiped by the Destroyer are.

Whenever I see someone die to the red spin I laugh really hard. Even harder when they try to get out of it by walking backwards. Seriously, if you do this, you deserve it.

Pro tip: dodge once then proceed to run facing away from the destroyer until they have no focus. Once they stop, they can't use it anymore. There, you rendered red spin useless.

49 minutes ago, Brainy said:

Whenever I see someone die to the red spin I laugh really hard. Even harder when they try to get out of it by walking backwards. Seriously, if you do this, you deserve it.

Pro tip: dodge once then proceed to run facing away from the destroyer until they have no focus. Once they stop, they can't use it anymore. There, you rendered red spin useless.

Don't give our Destroyer secrets away, I like getting my 10 easy kills a day from these kinds of people ... LMAO!

also FYI Arbelas ..... in open world gear plays a huge part not really the class. So when I run up on you in full true pirate gear with any class, get ready to get wrecked son.

Archived