Strange question about Training Room!

Aquatylys

Today I trained myself in a training room(Not Quite Junghado)...that dummy is a copy from original Junghado Boss floor 7...that dummy can't hurt you or damage you but a strange thing happend,while I was on forum reading combo skills I came back to the game and found myself dead on the floor...something killed me...no player can enter in that room and that dummy can't kill you...so my question is what happend,how I got killed?

I dig this!

Actually someone posted somewhere, (sorry don't remember where, just the incident) that while he was in mushin's tower 5f(i think?), fighting the boss, he heard the sound of drawing aggro and then he died. Out of the blue. What i remember is that like you, there wasn't supposed to be something there able to kill him. other than the boss, who he could handle easily.
But he didn't see what it was. That thread and yours basically say the same thing.

... And so the legend of Mushin's tower killer was born...
*spooky sound playing*

1 hour ago, EldanCross said:

I dig this!

Actually someone posted somewhere, (sorry don't remember where, just the incident) that while he was in mushin's tower 5f(i think?), fighting the boss, he heard the sound of drawing aggro and then he died. Out of the blue. What i remember is that like you, there wasn't supposed to be something there able to kill him. other than the boss, who he could handle easily.
But he didn't see what it was. That thread and yours basically say the same thing.

... And so the legend of Mushin's tower killer was born...
*spooky sound playing*

umm that is the enrage timer for 5th floor, once u heard that, you time is up. Completely different than what the author has mentioned

First I thinked if that dummny got enrage since he copy Junghado so I test if its true...I waited 5 minutes but nothing happend...not to mention if you stop atacking that dummy he will reset and stop doing anything...no one were there in the room,and is a really a mistery how I got killed!

12 hours ago, Timf said:

umm that is the enrage timer for 5th floor, once u heard that, you time is up. Completely different than what the author has mentioned

aw if that's true, bummer. Never got enrage in any boss in mushin to see what happens.

Anyway it's still a mystery.
Wouldn't be great if devs implemented something like a crazy stealthed mob appearing randomly in mushin instances in very low chances like 1/10k, killing people?
Might sound stupid but i like those kind of stories. Few games in the past had some nice and awkward serendipity encounters. it's flavor for forums.

Archived