Integrated Graphics Card Issue

Ciwi

So, I realised after a couple of hours how choppy blade & soul was, it sort of made sense considering I'm playing on a laptop but after dropping all the settings my FPS was still sort of low.

I checked my Nvidia Control Panel and realised that B&S automatically chooses to run on my integrated GPU, I looked through a few topics but they all used the same fix which didn't seem to work for me.

So I go to the Nvidia Control Panel > Added B&S Client.exe > Changed the GPU to my 'High Performance Nvidia Processor' > Hit Apply and then closed the NCP

When I re-open the control panel, B&S has automatically been reset to use the integrated GPU again.

Is there any way around this? Or am I forever forced to play the game in 15fps.

@Kanosaki So I checked that and I believe I've got the client selected, but it appears as 'Client.exe' instead of 'Blade & Soul by bloodlust', could this have anything to do with it? I also noticed that when I check added programs, recently used, the blade an soul file isn't selectable (isn't there).

use nvidia inspector, delete the profile you made, (c:\program ect ect) and add the game to the blade and soul profile included with your graphics driver. 

i force AA because the in game aa sucks. but thats optional.

nvidia has some optimizations included in there own profile however they have it set to use a wrong client. 

dont expect much. could do alot could do a little, but do expect endgame to be an fps nightmare when it comes to the 24 man bosses either way :/ 

Archived