Stomp bug (?)

Brainy

This problem has been bugging me since forever and I could never find any info on it, so I'll just ask here.

Stomp only works 50-50 after Slam and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong or what the conditions are to get it right every time. Is it a problem with my timing ? Is it actually bugged ?

It happens like this: I grab boss > slam > stomp and this is where sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If I use it plainly or after other skills, it works all the time.

Can someone please enlighten me ?

Use it when you have the mob/player in your hand still. I think one of the skill specs has it so it gives additional damage to grappled targets as well as if they're knocked down. I have next to no problems with it when I'm still grappling the target but I do notice that it won't always go off after the slam. Sometimes it'll go off if I move a bit backwards from the enemy though for whatever reason

I have noticed this few times now. 

Example at tower I grab 3th floor random guy -> stomp I can see the animation and skill goes on cd but the effect wont come/grafics on grounds just flashes there and after that dissappears, sometimes i cant slam them to ground after stomp

It seems random and it's very annoying, especially if you spec stomp for damage on knocked down targets (@MooseWayne grapple is when the Summoner's cat or a KFM pins someone down, Destroyers don't have it).

I think this is one of those skill bugs that were never fixed and probably never will :/ I hope I'm wrong.

Archived