Lag/Fps Problems with AMD

Himelia

Hey guys, I have huge FPS problems and game freezes when it comes to 24 dungeons open world pvp, or basically when there are many people around. I play already on the worst resolution to try things out and on Optimize with combat but didint worked. I also tried out to disable people but no effect, still lag and freezes.

Here to my PC speccs :

Operating System
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

CPU
    Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz   
Motherboard
    Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. G1.Sniper Z97

Graphics
    VX238 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)
    4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 380 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner)

I heart about that amd graphics dont work well with intel gpu but on other games I dont have problems and can play on full resolution.

So are my speccs to bad for that game or is there any way to get better FPS? 

Hi,

your system is fine, its not true that amd dont work, in fact you can pretty max all games with your specs (what you probably know )

What you can try , in your radeon settings create a profile for bns and try to change settings.

Other thing which is risky if you are not familiar to OC your CPU, a friend OC his i5 2500k to 4,5 ghz and gained 20fps on blacky etc (before like 5-10fps on blacky). 

Your system is fine. People with GTX 980 are complaining, too.

Basically, the game engine is not made for our systems and you end up with 50%+ "wasted" resources in big fights.

BnS can't run on all CPU cores and the video card just waits for the data to be processed, sitting almost idle... that explains why you can have a potato GPU and still run the game fine as long as you have a good CPU.

44 minutes ago, Interlude said:

Hi,

your system is fine, its not true that amd dont work, in fact you can pretty max all games with your specs (what you probably know )

What you can try , in your radeon settings create a profile for bns and try to change settings.

Other thing which is risky if you are not familiar to OC your CPU, a friend OC his i5 2500k to 4,5 ghz and gained 20fps on blacky etc (before like 5-10fps on blacky). 

Hey first of all thanks for the answer. I already tried to create a profile on bns with several setting but had not really much of a difference... I already wanted to OC my cpu but the problem is that im not really familiar to it... So I guess I just need to ask somebody who could help me out in that fact?

Archived