Teleport hack in Arena

Sulfuriceye

Let my guess it's a LBD with no name and membership so you can see his title "The Founder"  ...you launch into the air it's behind, you you stun it it's miles away then behind you instantly...and it has no cool downs on attacks or escapes too.

I fought one of these and got rekt round 1 but it used the same attack pattern in round 2 and 3 so i beat the damn thing but it was a pain, but this was in gold 3 or 4 days ago.

2 hours ago, Sulfuriceye said:

A platinum blade dancer is hacking the arena. He can teleport instantly (just like a ghost) during the fight. I guess he'll be diamond tonight.

Punish him please, before he trade his zen bean to soulstone.

His ID: Augusts

Form guild: ReignofHavok

yep, i fought the exact same person. i reported them via the support function. i'm going to link them this thread as well.

make sure you include that he's from Gunma as well.

can confirm this guy is teleport hacking...fought him last night, first round he didn't do anything and he lost, second round he started teleporting all over the arena...had to change my camera direction left and right but couldn't keep up at all. He still lost since kept hitting my parry defense. I'm surprise he reach plat...he was so bad lol

Archived