This game is perfect for CASUALS and hardcore players.

Nogueira

4 hours ago, Unskilled banana said:

if u do poh24 every day you'll get like 8g a day by playing 30 min. if u need 100g for ur weapon it will take 12 days to get, which isnt very long with 30 min playtime per day. if u think about lol rankeds u have to use ur time like crazy per day if u wanna get higher ranks and the ip amount you get is very low.

its not like its a bad thing you have to do little work for progress in the game. and what would the hardcore players do if everything would be designed for casuals and hardcores are done in 1 day through the whole game. and i think hardcores bring the money to the table.

I do poh24 every day plus other dungeons and dailies as well as auctioning drops and it only ever comes to around 4.5g 

Also, I paid a lot less than 100g for weapon upgrades to True Profane.  Was this a rough estimate or is this really prices on your server?  Just curious...

I play on Poharan server. 

11 minutes ago, Crash said:

Can mushin 7th be done with True profane and infernal accesories? (or as a KFM at least)

Yes, with less than that. 

At Infernal weapon you'll struggle a bit, but it's all about knowing the mechanics and your class.

4 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

50 gold? Whut? I am there and nothing like that as cost.  

To reach true-profane you'll spend at max 50g.

Not doing the math, but I leveled 4 characters already and they're all at true profane, my Assassin is at Awa Pirate, so I have an idea on what I'm talking about.

2 minutes ago, Nogueira said:

To reach true-profane you'll spend at max 50g.

Not doing the math, but I leveled 4 characters already and they're all at true profane, my Assassin is at Awa Pirate, so I have an idea on what I'm talking about.

What.... Im one step behind True Profane and based by your calculation I should have 100 gold if no upgrades... but since I leveled it up im at 50... strange. 

Archived