BnS Server Status Tool

DaviJunior

Hello everyone,

I want to introduce a beta version of my BnS Server Status application. Right no it includes only EU Servers. Soon i will add NA Servers, ping test for each server and some more infos. Feel free to report any issue with the application

Thank you

Downlaod Link: http://www.megafileupload.com/am10/Blade_and_Soul_Server_Status.zip

these days i will improve this and add NA servers status aswell and some more infos. it would help me a lot if people could help me to get the IP of NA servers instead of making me joining each server and get the IP.. if you guys an help me for that i would appreciate it.. I will add also option to check your ping for each server using this application

New version is up including beta NA Server status and ping status for Eu Servers.

v 1.1
--------
* Updating the visual of application and organized tabs.
* Added NA Servers Status Page. [Its still a beta page will be change and be like Europe servers]
* Cleaning up and correct typo mistakes.
* Added Ping Status. [Europe Servers only. NA will be added on next days]
* Added ChangeLog page to keep track for every change.

For screenshots you can use this link: http://imgur.com/a/6MJr8

Download Link: http://www.filedropper.com/bladeandsoulserverstatusv11

Note: I think there is a bug with forum and each psot of mine are going dublicate or triple so if a moderator will login i would appreciate to delete the dublicate posts.

Note 2: For some reason i cannot edit the first post to add any new version there.

Note 3: @RavTH adding atatchments is unavailable when i try to add it so im using another site for download again...

If any mistake you find feel free to report it here.

EDIT: Next version will include:

- NA Server Status page like Europe Servers.

- Ping Status for NA Servers.

- Ping Status will be more stable.

- Items Evolution Guides. [With materials requirements for each stage and where can be obtained]

Thank you

Hi,

Seems to be a great idea but i when i am downloading the zip file, it appears to be corrupted, or at least i can't open it.

(I tried the first link with the old version and this one works, so i guess there must be a problem in the second zip file)

Hi,

Seems to be a great idea but i when i am downloading the zip file, it appears to be corrupted, or at least i can't open it.

(I tried the first link with the old version and this one works, so i guess there must be a problem in the second zip file)

Well it seems that second link ha some problems..

Anyway new version is up with new link

v1.2 Changes

---------------------

* Changes on Ping Status. [Its more stable now]
* Added Weapon Evolution Guide.
* Added Necklace Evolution Guide.[ Not Complete]
* Added Earring Evolution Guide. [Not Complete]
* Added Ring Evolution guide. [Not Completed]

Download Link: http://www.megafileupload.com/ar4b/Blade_and_Soul_Server_Status_v1.2.zip

Thank you for the report @Marillion

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for the new version of your BnS server status app.

I've downloaded it and this time it worked perfectly.

But i still have a question, i can't see Dokumo server in the EU list. Is it because it's in list but under another name? As your list contains 11 servers i guess it might be that.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi,

Thanks for the new version of your BnS server status app.

I've downloaded it and this time it worked perfectly.

But i still have a question, i can't see Dokumo server in the EU list. Is it because it's in list but under another name? As your list contains 11 servers i guess it might be that.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi,

I just noticed that i missed that one when i was adding the servers on the list.. I will add it on the next version! ;)

Hi,

I just noticed that i missed that one when i was adding the servers on the list.. I will add it on the next version! ;)

Archived