Dungeon AFKers/Bots - PVP Bots | NCSoft Please :(

SkyTanFlying

Dungeon AFKers/Bots
1. Please allow us to vote-kick inside the dungeon especially the AFKers and Bots. I got into a party of 3 Bots/AFKers. T.T

PVP Bots
1. Allow us to report bots inside the arena, not just in the lobby because we dont have any means to know in the lobby. We can just figure it out inside the arena when bots just run around not fighting not doing anything especially TAG MATCHES.

-----
Anyone else has this concern please let us upvote or something so NCSoft will know.
IF there is already a thread/plan from ncsoft to fix this please redirect me. Thank you all!!

The amount of requests for this to happen already is ridiculous. Does anyone know if any staff member has posted anything regarding this concern? If not, this is a real slap in the face to everyone in my opinion. It's a serious issue that everyone is absolutely annoyed about. It's so out of hand.

ncwest is not the developer, they're just a distributor

they said they already ask the dev in korea to make a few changes for NA version

some of it is a vote for kick in dg, and a vote to change the loot option in dg

be patient guys... it's gonna be better in the future.

I wouldn't blame NCSoft as they cannot do here much. It's all up to developers.

But the one to blame is not a developer, but players! A big part of success of an MMO game is its community, and when part of the community uses bots and hacks to milk other players, they are just the worst IMO. Some ppl just don't understand that high stats is not everything in this kind of games.

Many ppl speaks alot about how older MMOs were great, but most of its success was due to their great community. I have a feeling that each year it's getting worse and worse in this field...

Archived