Forums

Valentine Outfits leaving? & Questions

PrincessKaguya

Are the Valentine outfits leaving with tomorrow's maintenance? "Pure White Bundle of Love" and "Showgirl"?

If they are, I am wondering if I can pre-purchase them, leave them in my mailbox and then when Warlock hits I can retrieve and put the costume on it?

Ex. Like if I purchase it on my Gon Destroyer, could I change characters and retrieve it on a Jin Assassin?

Yes, I believe the Pure White bundle is leaving during tomorrow's maint. I don't know about the Showgirl one. It should tell you if you look at its info page. (I'm just too tired to log in atm sorry)
Yes, you can also pre-purchase the outfits and leave them in the mailbox for another character. Just take a screenshot of it in your mailbox JUST in case something goes wrong.

Just now, Atone said:

Yes, I believe the Pure White bundle is leaving during tomorrow's maint. I don't know about the Showgirl one. It should tell you if you look at its info page. (I'm just too tired to log in atm sorry)
Yes, you can also pre-purchase the outfits and leave them in the mailbox for another character. Just take a screenshot of it in your mailbox JUST in case something goes wrong.

Alright! Thank you so much! :]

Archived