Broken Arena

Sir Useless

Maybe its just me , but it seems to me the arena is broken (Not balanced wise) but mechanically wise, for example today I was doing some 1v1 and had some fights where KFMS could stun me while they where airborne (mid combo)   , Distros also able to escape phantom grib  with just spinning. not countering anything, just spinning out of it

stunned enemies where you can't knock them up,   and the list can go on and on. so what do you guys think ?  Shall we point out that arena is broken ? cause those minorities make you loose games 

3 minutes ago, mmoshaya said:

I once fought a destro that could move while i webbed them as a sin, they would move so i cant use my 1 stealth on them, i think its a hack but i won in the end ;D

those are bots as far as i know, cuase i met distros able to turn their camera on me while i had them stunned and was behind them 

I think the game devs should really consider fixing some stuff,  in pvp since this game is made for pvp

8 minutes ago, Sir Useless said:

KFMS could stun me while they where airborne (mid combo) 

Now I don't know about other cases you mentioned, but this sounds like you had searing palm stun version dot on you. When the dot expires it knocks you down if the requirement for stun wasn't met, or it stuns you if it ticks for the last required hit to proc the stun.

1 hour ago, mmoshaya said:

yeah, is that intentional or is that a bot or something?

I think it is an error THAT never got fixed ... 

THERE are several bosses with this same issue .. you are way out of the zone that the attack is showing to effect AND YET you get hit hard by the attack

I brought THIS up during CBT and put in a bug report (this is the 2nd week of CBT  I think) and still it hasn't been fixed .. MAYBE it is our computers that are in error YET AGAIN??

Archived