Always RESIST

Zwila

I've been doing a fair share of 1v1s as FM lately and I've noticed that most melee classes just resist everything I can throw at them. For instance this blade mast was running towards me and i spammed RMB, the stun (3 upgraded to 2/2) and shadow grip (4) and they all just resist it. no blocking, no dodging, no smoke screen, just flat out resist.

Any idea why this might be happening and what can I do about it as it means my only course of action is to sit there and get fcked.

Certain classes have certain skills thatll make em resist all attacks or ranged attacks, as FM one is divine veil which can be speced to move with u, Summoners have petal storm +true friend, BMs have blade barrier(think thats what its called) along with BD for BD its a sword spinning around them that makes em resist 5 atts KFM i think has like a dogde or something Sin has a smoke bomb that resist projectiles . Those are jus a few basic things about the classes i dont know much about every class so thats really all i have for u i suggest looking up their skill tress and figure out their resist skills if ur so inclined 

Some classes have skills that allow them to resist damage and effects for a time while they're executed (e.g. BD spin, BM SS). iFrames are something every class has access to and it's a matter of learning when they're happening and how to respond. You can't just fire stuns off wildly and get mad when they don't always hit; every class has a way to avoid being stunned.

Archived