Ideas for new classes in future!

BladeHammer

Hi, im Bladehammer and i thought it would be cool to brainstorm classes you would love to see with BnS combat style. I had a few cool ideas myself.

1. To start I would love to see an Archer class, the movement, the attack possibilities, everything, i think would blend into this game very nicely. They also have archer npc's in the game already.

2. Spear class - Something like those old chinese action movies people love to watch. I think they could do some really neat things with a class like this.

3. Sword and Board - Yes there isn't any tanks but we could dps style this like a gladiator. Plus they have NPC's with sword and board.

4. A fan class - Sounds weird sure but how many people watched Yehara tear those two women apart in the bar and thought damn! I would love a class like this. I'd be thinking something like a sin/BM mix since they like to mix classes.

5. Melee Staff class - Just a long 2handed staff, like monks would use in real life or donatello from ninja turtles.

6. Dual wield sword class

Anyone else have any ideas feel free to share.

I want this class. It's classic.

qmZlNb8.jpg

-----------------------

Well, to be serious.

I like a dedicated Healer/Buffer in PvE. But unfortunately it's unlikely to happen, because it will be a problem when people demand that it have to be balanced in PvP. 

Unfortunately NCSoft 'aka NCWest' NA isn't a developer but rather a publisher for it's parent company NCSoft in Korea. All actual development happens there.

While other regions does have slightly differing content from the original Korean release, new class releases are solely developed by NCSoft Korea. It's cool and all to have a discussion like this here, but don't have any expectations for any of them.

Archived