The end game rewards in this game are a joke lol

Devinator00

Ok so I don't know if it's just me but I find the end game rewards laughably bad. Let me give you an example. I've been farming Mushin's tower 7F for the past week. Each time I kill the boss 99% of the time I get a shitty health potion, an epic weapon that I cant use or cant trade, a blue quality weapon that I cant use and is worthless in the auction house, a key or a soul shield. So I though ok maybe its just this boss so I tried doing other "end game" content like 6 man and 4 man E. Fleet Supply chain. Same exact s.hit happens.

I get an "epic" quality "reward" box when i open you guessed it. I get some shitty hp potion, an epic weapon i cant trade or cant use. some blue quality worthless soul shield or some other worthelss s.hit that doesnt help me progress in this game whatsoever. In the thousands of reward boxes i've opened I think i've only ever gotten one thing that i actually helped me and that was a moonwater pick axe lol.

I'll put this another way. The rewards in this game are like you having a hard workout at the gym and when it's done someone comes over and kicks you in the nuts. Yup that sums it up perfectly. That's how it feels.

1 minute ago, Devinator00 said:

Ok so I don't know if it's just me but I find the end game rewards laughably bad. Let me give you an example. I've been farming Mushin's tower 7F for the past week. Each time I kill the boss 99% of the time I get a shitty health potion, an epic weapon that I cant use or cant trade, a blue quality weapon that I cant use and is worthless in the auction house, a key or a soul shield. So I though ok maybe its just this boss so I tried doing other "end game" content like 6 man and 4 man E. Fleet Supply chain. Same exact s.hit happens. I get an "epic" quality "reward" box when i open you guessed it. I get some shitty hp potion, an epic weapon i cant trade or cant use. some blue quality worthless soul shield or some other worthelss s.hit that doesnt help me progress in this game whatsoever. In the thousands of reward boxes i've opened I think i've only ever gotten one thing that i actually helped me and that was a moonwater pick axe lol.

The biggest difference compared to other games I believe is because there is no form of lockout, you can run everything an unlimited number of times compared to other games where the tower / 4mans would be a 1 per day lockout etc and this restriction allows for better rewards, instead we get the run everything asmuch as you want, but have stupidly low rng to get anything decent form of dungeons.

lol I knew that feeling, I opened counless "epic" reward chest and only got healing tonic 99% of the time :) when there is a huge list if reward description for those chest...I'm only get healing tonic and guess what? regular mobs drop it almost every time.

Just now, Kromede said:

lol I knew that feeling, I opened counless "epic" reward chest and only got healing tonic 99% of the time :) when there is a huge list if reward description for those chest...I'm only get healing tonic and guess what? regular mobs drop it almost every time.

I thought I was the only one. Yeah man like the rewards we get during questing are the same s.hit we get at end game. 99% of the time we get a shitty hp potion i have like some thousand hp potions in my inventor by the way, a key, an epic quality weapon that i cant use or cant even sell on the market place. A blue quality soul shield lol? AT least give us something useful like some gold, some soulstones or something NCSoft geez dont be so greedy with your rewards cause if these are the reward we are getting at end game it makes me ask myself why in the FUK do i wanna do this content whatsoever lol?

Archived