Event gem worth it?

Unicornslove

I am fairly new to this game, and not so sure about what gems i want or even which gems are good or bad, but im very curios about the gem you can craft with the roses, since its not going to be there by the time i decide what i want to do with my gems. Im really wondering if its worth crafting it. From what i see it has only 3 attack power? That just doesnt seem all that good to me, ive seen way higher ones(which are pretty expensive, but still), and i dont know! Im not too sure so i want to hear other peoples opinion.

Getting it completely for free by farming the Pentagonal and Hexagonal gems, it's worth it since it's an additional 3 Attack Power along with your Diamond Attack Power gem.

But of course if you're going the lazy way and buying everything then no, it's not worth it unless you have gold to throw around.

Also, Attack Power 3/additional effect stones go for 400g+ so again, getting it for free through an event is better rather than trying to craft or buy it from someone else but that's just me.

Archived