Help finding the name of outfit

scrappy3651

Hi, I know this is a really noob question and i know there are sites like bns fashion to look these things up but i cannot seem to find the outfit i am looking for or the picture of the loading screen it is featured on. It is the one loading screen where there are to Blade Dancers one male one female the male has Poharan's hairstyle and they are both using rapier/cutlass type swords and wearing black outfits that look similar to the white dragon outfit in the ncoin shop. I would like to make a Lyn Character but i just dont like the way most of the outfits on them look and I do kind of like this one but i cannot see the lower body and want to look at it some more because most of the Lyn outfits have either poofy pant legs at the bottom or some big thing dangling in front of the chest or nothing covering the calves at all. I would like to know the name of the outfit so i can search for it and preview it I've tried everywhere but can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

its not that one ive already previewed it thank you though im looking for a list of all the loading screens but i cant seem to find them and they are not easily located in the game files. It literally looks like the White Dragon outfit but black i dont even know if we have it yet.

i will be spamming load screens till i can make it pop up to get a shot of it any help if i can find it would be appreciated i really want a blade dancer as an alt but most of the outfits just dont look like a style i would like for lyn i wish stinger looked like it did for gon on lyn

damn well i kind of figured it would be called black dragon but when i did a google for it i couldnt find it thank you though. I guess the only other one i would like would be night luna any idea how to get that one? Those poofy legs on lyn outfits and the big dangling things in front of the costumes are such a no no for me.

Archived