Classes with most iframes win every time

LionZerk

Title says it all, basically kfm and bd can resist any burst, cc or even counter you can throw at them. Its ridiculous to get a person to finally waste their tab escape, then you follow up with the cc and what do they do? Iframe the shit out of it and you cant do a single thing about it. Then they get their tab escape back and the cycle repeats. Its very frustrating.

Also summoners need some rethinking. They are not too bad the current way they are, but people with brains abuse their heals. Why would a class with a damn summoned pet have a heal? Makes no sense to me. Then there is the fm... Yes his class is pretty balanced but in some cases the damage output is insane. So once they are in trouble, say they blow their tab escape, and you follow up with the usual cc and burst, they will just freeze themselves. AND THEY HAVE 2 ABILITIES TO FREEZE. Some complain about destroyers spin2win and all that bs, but only thing I can see bad about them is their burst dmg is ridiculous, but if you have a brain and save escape for fury, you are fine. Blade masters are underpowered, but smart people can still beat you pretty easily. Lastly, Sin can either be a piece of cake, or a frustrating opponent who will wait till the time runs out to win.

Im done supporting NCSoft till they fix their game. Which most likely wont happen. Time to find a new game to play, cant see myself here much longer.

You do realize that the game is balanced for 50 content? Infact, the only 'OP' class currently in current content (in other regions) is Soul Fighter, since it's new, and has yet to be tweaked. 

I agree that it was a poor decision for NCSoft to release this content with a balance patch of level 50 HM15 in mind but at least we know it will be balanced at somepoint. All these posts about 'NCSoft, balance this" are kind of irrelevant since it will already become balanced with the release of more content. 

The only thing is, you have no idea hold long they will milk the content for, and wait as long as they can to release 50 cap. Because once you give all the content, they actually have to make new content. And im sure as hell they would rather stretch the content out than give it to us straight.

2 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

Yeah the win should go to whoever spams their DPS rotation bestest. It's not fair that they can avoid my attacks. 

There is avoiding attacks, then there is the kfm and bd that can avoid attacks for as long as they want basically. It does take alot of skill which is the right way, but its unfair to the rest of the classes. Also have you seen high level bd didos? Basically whoever messed up their iframe and gets knocked up. then repeat

They don't have to make any content. Korea does. All NA does is implement it. Hence why your claims for balance will ultimately fall on deaf ears. Ultimately, they look at the tournaments and go from there in terms of balance.

In terms of iframes/etc... Why wouldn't the first person to mess up not get punished? Although I do agree in some capacity that the punishment from a KFM using 3rf is a bit much, BD is nowhere near the same case. Every class, minus Warlock, when the level 50 content comes out, will be a decent place. And yes, that does include KFM and BD. Learning how to punish them is what takes skill.

Unfortunately, people want a game that is relatively intuitive in terms of PvP. Or have a low skill ceiling. The problem with BnS is that is not the case. It actually takes losing and practice to become a decent player. The mechanics work fine (once again, perhaps not perfectly for this NA patch) it's learning how to take advantage of them that takes time. And yeah, maybe that means getting smacked down by BDs and KFMs several times. Maybe you'll always have a shit time a against that class. That is not the case for everyone though. Keep in mind most of the diamond ranked players here have been playing for several years and not two months.

Archived