Bots

JPolonia

I have seen a few posts on the forums over the past week concerning groups of bots but never really noticed any myself, I usually spend most my time at the pirate harbour portals or mushin tower, until last night I was bored thought I'd have a run around do some dailys and wheel boss's for HM xp.

I am on Ebon Hall and it did'nt take me long to find bots, further flying around I found groups of bots a EVERY wheel boss, some quite obviously using multiboxing programs too, farming them and also groups  of bots constantly streaming in and out of every dungeon which dropped materials or anything tradable, dungeons from Jadestone to Tomb of exiles, brightstone, every one I went to had bots, its just insane. I though the bot problem was just a random thing, but there everywere, they are literally taking over the game.

I just dont know what to think about this game anymore, is it worth continuing because this is alot more than a minor problem this is a epidemic and it is quite obviously way out of control, why are there not GM's on servers ? 30 mins on a sever a GM could ban 100's , but they are just left to multiply and carry on farming.   

12 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

I have seen a few posts on the forums over the past week concerning groups of bots but never really noticed any myself, I usually spend most my time at the pirate harbour portals or mushin tower, until last night I was bored thought I'd have a run around do some dailys and wheel boss's for HM xp.

I am on Ebon Hall and it did'nt take me long to find bots, further flying around I found groups of bots a EVERY wheel boss, some quite obviously using multiboxing programs too, farming them and also groups  of bots constantly streaming in and out of every dungeon which dropped materials or anything tradable, dungeons from Jadestone to Tomb of exiles, brightstone, every one I went to had bots, its just insane. I though the bot problem was just a random thing, but there everywere, they are literally taking over the game.

I just dont know what to think about this game anymore, is it worth continuing because this is alot more than a minor problem this is a epidemic and it is quite obviously way out of control, why are there not GM's on servers ? 30 mins on a sever a GM could ban 100's , but they are just left to multiply and carry on farming.   

Yea, I'm feeling like I've logged into a bad episode of Star Trek and the Borg are taking over 

I'v seen a ton more today, I guess because I'm taking more notice. seen 'clumps' of like 5 or 10 all stacked together, obviously multiboxing in misty woods just farming dungeons, they getting easy to spot now they all have exactly the same costume and gear and there ALL destroyers.

Archived