Forums

Silver deva vs FM

Sililos

How on earth do i beat silver deva please?

Im frost focused but cant freeze him, even when i use evasion skills im still in range to get hit by him and he takes a huge chunk of my HP each hit.

I have faced him 28 times now and failed every single one, my best attempt i took off 10% of his HP.

I have my True profoune weapon and accessories up to the same level.

I cant progress any further in them due to a lack of gold and Soulstones (Dont tell me to PvP i refuse to).

Any advice or a strat please?

Oh and im pure frost because i struggle to mix fire and frost effects together, i like a simple rotation and the complexities of even pulling off Dual Dragons never works out so i dont bother.

Its not that hard. The only thing you need to take care of is his leap. Always backstep when is in the air, not before he leaps.

go full fire and use brutal damage to kill him. spend 1 point in backstep.

don't forget to drink potion. Invulnerability potion can also help you.

I'm not fond of the ice builds myself but he's pretty easy if you have enough CC (like most of the bosses in the tower). 

Kite in circles. His attacks are telegraphed and slow. Spec into Glacial Beam (3) for the hard stun and Heat Wave (Tab) for knockdown. Frost Sheath (V), Tab Ice, Q,E, and SS should be used if needed. You have a lot of ways to evade damage as a FM.

You can also try the freeze & stun method. 3 chills = 1 freeze, use impact for that extra stun. 

Getting better soul shields never hurts, even if it means farming the 24-mans. 

Thanks foir the advice, i have switched to fire an plan to try when i wake up.

Oh i should mention i have full purple bloodshade harbor SS from the 6 man. Seem to have no problem there lol.

But yeah trying a pure fire DPS spec next, the burn build i saw listed tonight seems easy enough if i take out the frost stuff and change a skill or two around like Blade Beam to Dragon Blaze.

anyway guess will see when i wake up, thanks for the advice.

Stay close to him dont let him leap otherwise the whole area will get filled with permanent fire circles, also dont get hi when he charge the hammer attack -> kite while running around him and you should be fine 

FM cant freeze big enemies such as silver deva

Edit: The status effect is there but you dont lock them down

7 hours ago, Sililos said:

How on earth do i beat silver deva please?

Im frost focused but cant freeze him, even when i use evasion skills im still in range to get hit by him and he takes a huge chunk of my HP each hit.

I have faced him 28 times now and failed every single one, my best attempt i took off 10% of his HP.

I have my True profoune weapon and accessories up to the same level.

I cant progress any further in them due to a lack of gold and Soulstones (Dont tell me to PvP i refuse to).

Any advice or a strat please?

Oh and im pure frost because i struggle to mix fire and frost effects together, i like a simple rotation and the complexities of even pulling off Dual Dragons never works out so i dont bother.

Here you go buddy. Hope this helps = ]

Archived