Bots are back again

kemoT

Just when you thought it was over with the spamming of bots, ladies and gentleman I present to you a whole new era of bots, we have bots that whisper, bots that do arena duels, bots that are sending friend request and you cannot block them, bots including emoticons with their gold advertising, bots that have subscriptions!! and the best part about it most of these bots are Destroyer classes. Hey NcSoft a new breed of bots is coming to town.

30 minutes ago, kemoT said:

Just when you thought it was over with the spamming of bots, ladies and gentleman I present to you a whole new era of bots, we have bots that whisper, bots that do arena duels, bots that are sending friend request and you cannot block them, bots including emoticons with their gold advertising, bots that have subscriptions!! and the best part about it most of these bots are Destroyer classes. Hey NcSoft a new breed of bots is coming to town.

Right?? It's fking BULL

I was so hyped about this game and I *cricket*ing LOVE it, which makes me even more mad that the bots are EVERYWHERE RUINING EVERYTHING

8 hours ago, Avanto said:

Right?? It's fking BULL

I was so hyped about this game and I *cricket*ing LOVE it, which makes me even more mad that the bots are EVERYWHERE RUINING EVERYTHING

yeah I know hopefully this upcoming patch changes everything

Archived