I don't know how to even start :/

HUmar

I am in love with Arena, its amazing both Tag and 1 vs 1. Even I lose 65% I am some how still climbing very slowly. But I am using the standard pvp build.... And When I look at the skill tree, I don't even know where to start making something I can call my own. I never been really good and looking at text and imagining what it can do :/ Any Advice? Also I tried to google builds and stuff but most things are from older versions, people using a lvl 37 build or not having HM5 added (I am HM3 atm) Sowwie I am lost XD

well the 1st step is usually to tell us what ur current class is lol. (i pray to god ur not summoner and i am about to help u) there is a website called bnstree where they have player builds for all classes, the most recent ones are usually at the top so u might want to take a look at those for ur current class and make sure they are tagged as pvp so i dont do weird stuff like use pve builds in pvp and get rekt.

not sure if am allowed to link sites here but its https://bnstree.com/ the classes are listed as icons on the far left side so its hard to miss the 1 ur looking for. after u select the icon u want to scroll down all the way to the bottom and select the builds there to find one that might suit ur playstyle as the default skill lists/icons are not filled out at the top.

hope i helped.... and i think it gets updated regularly so it should help.

2 hours ago, HUmar said:

. Even I lose 65% I am some how still climbing very slowly. But I am using the standard pvp build.... And When I look at the skill tree, I don't even know where to

Ty! No, I am a Blade Master XD No offence, but Summones look boring .___.

What you need to do is play your class, in either PvP or PvE(asy). Learn your skills. Read them and specc into each variation. Use those skills. See them in action. Read them again. You will memorize each skill tier/rank and their effects and uses. The ability to make a build that you can call your own will come with knowing your class. 

Archived