I cleared Mushin's Tower last night. So disappointed.

Koter

From 1F - 7F. I beat the final boss and got 1 gold for my efforts, a shitty health potion and a lock box. What exactly is the big deal with beating this boss anyway if the rewards are so awful lol? The fight is very difficult and also very long and if you mess up once your toast. You'd think the rewards would be a lot better than the shitt it gives you.

Well its meant to be a challenge, your rewards i guess u can say are the soul shields and warrior tokens but imo its main purpose is a place to test ur skills because its solo the bosses are somewhat difficult and they require a higher then normal gear/skill req. Idk about F8 on the 2nd which is supposed to be extremely difficult but basically the MAIN rewards are the soul shields and warrior tokens. 

Side note: mabye they can add zen beans to it? itll give a pve alternative to them but I doubt other regions did that so i dont have hopes for it

The main point is one, that you can buy the shields you want instead of getting them randomly, two, 1g for a single boss, and three, the outfit. I'm sure you'd seen vids or at least heard some about the tower. You knew the rewards going in, but try harder to complain, I'm sure someone will feel sympathy for your first world problems.

Archived