Only thing making Arena not fun is Vs. Summoner

Skrux

Hi, you must be bad at video games like I am.  I'm sorry about that.  I can't break 1550 on my Force Master, so I feel your pain.  However, I do pretty well against summoners.  I lose against every BM and assassin I fight, so the only thing making arena not fun for me are blade masters and assassins.  Perhaps you should work on learning what summoners can do and how to counter it with your chosen class instead of bitching on the forums like a little kid?

2 hours ago, Yongnian said:

woHi, you must be bad at video games like I am.  I'm sorry about that.  I can't break 1550 on my Force Master, so I feel your pain.  However, I do pretty well against summoners.  I lose against every BM and assassin I fight, so the only thing making arena not fun for me are blade masters and assassins.  Perhaps you should work on learning what summoners can do and how to counter it with your chosen class instead of bitching on the forums like a little kid?

woah, I cant tell who is more salty here. Me against Summoners or you about this forum post.  <|:^)

tumblr_nul3scjnU81u3i8amo1_400.gif

3 hours ago, Yongnian said:

Hi, you must be bad at video games like I am.  I'm sorry about that.  I can't break 1550 on my Force Master, so I feel your pain.  However, I do pretty well against summoners.  I lose against every BM and assassin I fight, so the only thing making arena not fun for me are blade masters and assassins.  Perhaps you should work on learning what summoners can do and how to counter it with your chosen class instead of bitching on the forums like a little kid?

I am a 1718 FM and top 200(class). BM is indeed the pain in FM's ass. But assassin is not that bad. Know where he is and know when he wants to make a burst. Catch any chance to strike him hard. For summoners, blackout their pets and 1v1 them. If you fail to blackout pet, try stand on his face and fight, there is always a chance to win.

2 hours ago, Yongnian said:

Ranged vs Ranged match-up. Your less likely to get hit by most of Summoner's cheesy shit that melee's struggle against. A bad summoner can win against a bad or slightly better melee for that reason. 
Summoners have the tools to make all melee match-ups a misery. Force Masters aren't face-roll-able, so I guess Summoners would have to play with a brain in the match-up.
You lose against Assassin's and BMs because you don't know their kits as you've stated. 
Pretty sure a better Force Master player can beat as an Assassin that is worse than them. Can't say much about BM since I don't play it/

Honestly I feel as though Force Masters can be pretty dominant if you know how to play them.. In the lower elos surely. I feel they simply just don't have enough representation. (Maybe it's the race limitations?)
It could be my bias for hating ranged characters since I usually tend to play melees characters in games.

Anyway this all my speculations based on low-elo. Probably doesn't mean much.

Archived