Low gear in Heroic Dungeon

SergiuG

I am opening this topic because I got fed up with some players that come with gear too low for the two heroic dungeons. It happened I can't count how many times. One player, with 300 attack power and 25k HP ruining a run for properly equipped players. As of today I have taken the decision to leave any party that is not properly equipped or rushing. Some of you may condemn me for this behavior, but I think it is fair that I do not waste time and damage my weapon for some wannabe Rambo.

This post does not in any way blame the players for doing this. IT IT THE DEVS FAULT, for not giving clear instructions on what a heroic dungeon means and its requirements. 

I would like 2 suggest two proposals for fixing this problem.

1. Implementing a gear requirement for dungeons, not level. You can reach 45 with very low gear.

2. Implementing some quests for upgrading equipment. 

Please post your opinion below. Thank you

I contributed a ton in Blackram with (Even stole aggro a few times by DPS'ing too much) with Awakened Infernal just fine on my FM WITHOUT the buffs this month...

I understand your choice, it's your game, but you don't need that much for 6-man. For 4-man I can agree with you, True profane should be minimal requirement as it is VERY easy to reach with just two days of dailies and Moonwater Arena Soulshield

Archived