Can I buy an Event Outfit that expired ?

SplendorBean

I like the "School Days" and "Colorful Autumn Leaves" outfits SO MUCH !!!
But when they were being in event and ready to buy in the Hongmoon Store, so bad that I didn't have any Hongmoon Coins or NCoins at that time ...
Now when I'm having some coins, those Outfits had been expired already ! Can't find them in store anymore !!
Can someone tells me that HOW TO GET those outfits !? :( :( :( Will they comeback in store at Autumn or some kind of events next year !? :( :( :(
Tks a lot !!
vpEuA8d.png?1xuVGALN.png?1

Just now, SplendorBean said:

But when guys ? :(
At next year seasonal event am I right ? Will they put these outfits back on sale or they will create some new seasonal Outfits ? :(

ummm I would assume they are seasonal, but they might bring them back as a short sale event a lot of other games do...

soo really there is not way to know when they will come out

2 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

you're just going to have to wait till they come out again

1 minute ago, Tatiana said:

Unfortunately you can't until they return to the store. These are seasonal.

At next year seasonal event am I right ? Will they put these outfits back on sale or they will create some new seasonal Outfits ? :(

2 minutes ago, SplendorBean said:

It's entirely up to NCsoft, We do not know if they will ever sell or not

3 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

ummm I would assume they are seasonal, but they might bring them back as a short sale event a lot of other games do...

soo really there is not way to know when they will come out

I wonder if this kind of short-sale has ever happend before ? In some "old" region like Korean for example.

Just now, SplendorBean said:

I wonder if this kind of short-sale has ever happend before ? In some "old" region like Korean for example.

I went to korean forum and did some search, NCsoft Korea, They rarely does that. So from that I guess It's hard to see those clothing from shop unless some kind of event 

6 minutes ago, Horoc said:

I went to korean forum and did some search, NCsoft Korea, They rarely does that. So from that I guess It's hard to see those clothing from shop unless some kind of event 

Oh man that's really bad ...
Can't trade outfits, can't mail outfits ... And now you don't even have much time to buy an event costume ?
That's really "RACIST" for a new player like me ! :'(

3 minutes ago, SplendorBean said:

Can't trade outfits, can't mail outfits ... And now you don't even have much time to buy a event costume ?
That's a really "RACIST" for a new player like me ! :'(

well on the bright side new better outfits will come out! :)

assuming they quit with the recolor sht...

speaking of recolor you might be able to get the school one soon bc there is a recolor of it

1 minute ago, SplendorBean said:

Can't trade outfits, can't mail outfits ... And now you don't even have much time to buy a event costume ?
That's a really "RACIST" for a new player like me ! :'(

Even Korean and China server dont support 'so called sharing outfits' since NCsoft needs money :(

And during more search Some oufits have been resold like after 1 year or so.

Just now, Horoc said:

Even Korean and China server dont support 'so called sharing outfits' since NCsoft needs money :(

And during more search Some oufits have been resold like after 1 year or so.

well maybe if people can pitch the short sale idea they might be inclined to do it if enough ppl show interest

On 2/19/2016 at 0:35 PM, Yuhika said:

I need all of the outfits dammit. Shut up and take my money!

Seriously though this is dumb. This game isn't old enough in NA to have crap out of circulation forever already.

Im pretty sure they will sell them again at some point, even if there are new seasonal outfits because it would be a waste of money not to sell them again to players who werent here when they sold it.

Archived