3v3 AFKERS

LeeSsang

Went through 5 pages of threads and didn't find one about people AFKing in 3v3 for the losing Zen Bean reward.  

Can we please get some kind of system to report them as AFK and prevent them from entering the Arena for a period of time?  

Either that, or make the bean reward for a loss to 0.  

This type of problem shouldn't exist in this day and age.

The problem is that people don't care about winning or losing in 3v3 as it doesn't affect your character's gameplay in any way. People just put up a bot that queues them up for 3v3 all day long while being afk and by the end of the day they collect their beans and free soulstones. 

I want to add that so far I had 2 afk-ers and one of the matches we still won, since 2v3 is still winnable for some comps some bots still stay at 1300-1500 rating while being afk :x

Just now, Demiosu said:

The problem is that people don't care about winning or losing in 3v3 as it doesn't affect your character's gameplay in any way. People just put up a bot that queues them up for 3v3 all day long while being afk and by the end of the day they collect their beans and free soulstones. 

And it's stupid because it auto-readies them pre-match over time.  

Ugh this needs to be fixed so badly. I've encountered more AFKers than I did non-afkers in arena.

7 minutes ago, Vexe said:

I see.

Glad that my 3vs3 rating is not low enough to meet even a single one of them then.

This plagues anybody under gold, especially if you've not started PVP until now or you're trying to rank up an alt, and if you win, you just keep the bot within that rating, if you lose (high chance, 2v3), you lose rating and stay with the bots. It's a terrible system.

Archived