Disconnected From Server?

Possai

This is what it says:

SystemErr - (1000 : Disconnected from the server)

NetworkErr - (132)

WSALastErr - (10,054)

I really need help because I can't get far in the game without suddenly disconnecting like this. I've looked at some other threads and it tells me to disable Razor (I forgot the name) but I could not find anything to disable there.

If you need a picture: http://prntscr.com/a4pi7r

(For some reason, I am unable to attach it so here it is!)

Thank you, it would help a bunch!

Got pretty much the same message and then threw me out. Before that the game stopped working about two times in 5-15 minutes after restart.

I haven't attempted launching the game anymore after it last stopped working. Are you guys on NA or EU server?

the server  shoutdown? the  client launcher not starting.. error...

Megint mi a fene van? lassan kezd kissé idegölő lenni ez az állandósult összeomlás meg bug meg crash meg sendlog....

És ha a szolgáltató állította le mi a fenéért nem képes kiírni annoumnce hogy Hé player mindjárt leáll a szerver ne ölj BOSS vagy ne küldizz mert másképp megszívod????

I am also getting the same exact error message as the 'OP', would really like to be able to login and play but I get that message instead every time. I would love a representative to comment on this or maybe send this to someone else to get a fix, thanks a ton!

42 minutes ago, Katchin said:

Got pretty much the same message and then threw me out. Before that the game stopped working about two times in 5-15 minutes after restart.

I haven't attempted launching the game anymore after it last stopped working. Are you guys on NA or EU server?

I'm on the NA server.

1 minute ago, Possai said:

I'm on the NA server.

My friend said that he's playing on the EU server and its working fine now. It had s few issues but now seems to run okay. How about yours? Is it still crashing? I haven't dared to try :D

3 hours ago, Katchin said:

My friend said that he's playing on the EU server and its working fine now. It had s few issues but now seems to run okay. How about yours? Is it still crashing? I haven't dared to try :D

I shall.. open it now.

--

Aah, nope! It still continues to disconnect me after 10-15 minutes.

Well I have bad news for you, I've been getting this error since the day the game was released and I haven't found any solutions, so I opened a ticket with the support team and they said " We’re sorry to hear that we haven’t been able to help you reach a resolution for the issue you've been experiencing. At this point, we have gone through all the resources and suggestions at our disposal. We regret that we are unable to continue troubleshooting this issue with you. We recommend that you contact your ISP or local professional for further assistance. "

Archived