BM gems

Rolaen

So I've been wondering which gems should one look into. I know about the Lifesteal and trigger on attack gems, but I cannot help but the other two slots can be used for something more. The damage gem doesn't seem all that great so I tend to put a block gem or something else and follow that up with a damage on block. But what do ya think about what to use in those last two slots?

On 2/17/2016 at 1:59 PM, Anatari said:

white atk power, not additional damage and the green one I can't recall, maybe someone else can fill in on that one.

Green one is the one that recover Hp when auto block is activated, if that's the one you're looking for - BM has higher block rate than evasion, so don't use the peridot with immune, it's useless.

A diamond with attack power is what every class need.

Life steal gem is a must.

the last slot can be filled with either additional damage, or stun trigger.

At least that's my recommendation.

1 Critical Attack Red (gives you a guaranteed crit on your next attack). I don't like the reds that stun because the randomness can ruin my rhythm and it could also stun an enemy causing it to stop a long animation where you just sit and DPS (for example: Hado's long ass red marked attack)

Life Drain Purple

Attack Power Diamond (makes a big difference, btw)

Last one is a toss up. I like using an additional damage on knocked down or stunned opponent yellow because I tend to stun mobs constantly with my block, which is usually followed by a Cyclone, and that moves does like 5 small hits which all benefit individually from the stunned opponent. Those are also super cheap cause not many people use them.

Archived